52

When Fang Li woke up the next day, Xie Huai was no longer by his side.

But last night, the feeling of Xie Huai approaching him was vaguely still there. He carefully protected himself, expending his spiritual power to isolate himself from pain and dissolve the power of medicine...

Fang Li suddenly missed the system a little bit.

Although the system can't say anything useful, at least you can listen to him now...

Fang Li wryly smiled and pulled the corner of his mouth.

If Xie Huai really liked him, when did it start?

Now that I think about it, when Xie Huai introduced poison for himself, it wasn't because he didn't owe each other, but because he liked him?

Or, possibly earlier?

Fang Li didn't know.

He didn't even know what he did wrong, could it be because he changed the plot?

To be honest, if Xie Huai hated him and wanted to kill him, he wouldn't be so distressed. At worst, he would just give him his life, but if Xie Huai liked him, how should he pay it back?

Love debt is hard to pay.

Although Xie Huai is indeed a very good person, I admired him a lot from the beginning, but no matter how good Xie Huai is, he is also a man!

Fang Li never thought about being with a man.

He even imagined that if he really had the chance to live again, he only hoped to live an ordinary life with his family, and if he met a wife who cared for him, he could have a few children and live a life of rice, oil, salt, sauce, vinegar and tea...

Fang Li took a deep breath, and with a heavy heart like going to the execution ground, he opened the door and walked out.

Xie Huai had already prepared the food on the table, and said lightly, "Wake up."

Although Xie Huai's cold face was as indifferent as ever, Fang Li was extremely nervous today.

The meal was remarkably silent.

Fang Li was not in the mood to even pretend to be stupid, he was very perfunctory, he didn't know how to face Xie Huai.

In the end, the meal wasn't finished yet.

The effect of Dragon Bone Forging Body Pill started again. This time, his bones seemed to be hit by stones and hammers. The pain made him tremble slightly. At this moment, Xie Huai grabbed his hand .

The man's voice was deep and low: "Stay safe."

The warm spiritual power swept through his whole body, surged and turbulent, which instantly dissipated a lot of the pain, and protected his lungs so that he would not be overwhelmed.

Fang Li pursed his lips tightly, his eyes darkened slightly.

Such a continuous input of spiritual power is not a small burden even for Xie Huai.

………

Nine days passed.

Xie Huai did not leave for a moment.

If ordinary people use this kind of magic pill, if they want to survive the ninety-nine eighty-one forging bones, the pain of skinning and tearing bones is almost the same.

But under Xie Huai's protection, Fang Li didn't go through this, not only completely absorbed the medicinal power of Dragon Bone Forging Body Pill, but even passed it with ease, even some pain could be endured.