63

Fang Li's wrist was pinched in pain, and the man's kisses landed on his neck one by one, his movements were calm and forceful and he could not resist... Fang Li raised his foot to kick, but the man easily restrained him.

The opponent's aura is dangerous and aggressive, and it seems that there is a desperate madness.

At this moment Fang Li had no doubts.

Xie Huai wanted to continue.

Xie Huai is crazy.

Fang Li was dumbfounded.

Not to mention that he hasn't started training yet, even if he does, he can't beat Xie Huai.

Nine years ago was fine, but nine years later... who else in the fairy world is Xie Huai's opponent? He is simply a strength bug, isn't he!

The strong can be reassuring just because they can restrain themselves, but Xie Huai is losing control...

Fang Li finally panicked, rolled his eyes, and said suddenly: "I am willing to become a Taoist partner with you!"

The man paused slightly, and looked up at him. Those black eyes were dangerous and deep, like a bottomless abyss.

It was full of strangers he had never seen before.

Fang Li took a deep breath, his mind turned quickly, and said: "But becoming a Taoist couple is such a big event, of course we can't just do it casually... At least let my parents know!"

Yes, he finally thought of a way to procrastinate.

He is also a family man now, the order of his parents and the words of a matchmaker, in ancient times, there must always be some etiquette, shouldn't he talk about a kiss first? Let's talk about the wedding day, discuss the wedding date and what to do, at least a few months will pass, right?

Right now, I can't control that much anymore, let's stabilize Xie Huai first!

Otherwise, I will lose my innocence!

Xie Huai's gaze fell on Fang Li's face, not letting go of the panic in his eyes, slowly stroking the young man's neck with his fingertips...

Although the subordinates pretended to be calm, their bodies trembled slightly, showing his uneasiness.

Fang Li held his breath nervously, trying to show sincerity, coughed lightly and said: "Yu, Yuyi Jun is the number one person in the world, and it is such a big event to be married to someone, how can you not handle it according to the etiquette?" It's not a tongue-in-cheek..."

The implication is that you should calm down, you are the most honest gentleman in the world!

Premarital **** is inappropriate, right?

Xie Huai still looked at him coldly, with a sarcasm on his lips.

This person has always been scheming, this statement is obviously not sincere, it is just a plan to delay the attack, but...

Fang Li was very anxious. Even though Xie Huai seemed to have changed a lot when they met again, he was still sure that Xie Huai's nature would remain the same. Getting along with him can make people feel at ease, but now Xie Huai... Fang Li felt that he could do anything.

Could it be that Xie Huai was finally pushed into a hurry because he refused to reply for so long?

Fang Li was very anxious, just when he was getting more and more uneasy, Xie Huai let go of his hand suddenly, gently pulled him into his arms, and said in a low tone with a smile, each word fell into his ear: " Since you agreed, it will naturally prove that you are in love with me, if I find out that you lied to me again..."