61

Fang Li was slightly taken aback by those eyes. For a moment, it seemed that he was glanced at by some terrible existence...

But in the blink of an eye, the brother's expression was as gentle as usual.

As if it was just my own illusion.

Fang Li thought that he must have been dizzy after watching for too long, and misread.

The senior brother looked at him softly, and said in a slow and hoarse voice: "Ayan..."

"It's me." Fang Li's eyes were red, he hugged his brother's waist tightly, his voice choked up: "You finally woke up."

The senior brother still looked like that, with a smile in his eyes, and sighed helplessly: "I'm fine...but if you continue to strangle me, I'm going to be out of breath."

Only then did Fang Li laugh through his tears, and let go of his hand.

………

Because of this incident, Fang Li changed a lot.

I no longer think about going out and running around all day long, and stay in the sect honestly every day, studying and practicing seriously.

He didn't want his senior brother to worry about him anymore, he didn't want his senior brother to be injured and unconscious like this again, and he didn't want to have no power to protect himself when he was in danger again...

Seeing that Fang Li had changed so much, the master couldn't bear to scold him. The master also told Fang Li not to mention to anyone about his visit to the Holy Lord's ruins, and Fang Li readily agreed.

Brother came to Houshan today.

Seeing this young man who used to get a headache when he read a book, and played tricks when he practiced, now he is either holding a book or practicing seriously every day, and he said with some distress and helplessness: "Ah Yan doesn't want to go out to play anymore?"

Fang Li's eyes lit up when he saw his senior brother, then they darkened again: "I don't want to."

Senior brother couldn't bear to see him forcing himself like this, so he smiled slightly: "Senior brother is going down the mountain to buy, do you want to go with senior brother?"

Fang Li actually wanted to go, but after hesitating for a while, he still said, "No, brother, you can go by yourself."

The senior brother sighed, took Fang Li's hand, and said lightly: "Cultivation requires a combination of work and rest, so don't practice anymore today."

Fang Li was led out by his senior brother in a daze.

Senior brother's palms are warm and warm, as if as long as he holds his hand, there is nothing to be afraid of...Even in such desperate times, senior brother can find him, and senior brother will always be by his side...

Although he didn't say anything during this time, the self-blame in his heart never stopped, so he worked hard to cultivate...

But the brother seems to have seen his guilt, so he took the initiative to take him down the mountain to relax.

Sure enough, senior brother is the best person in the world.

They went to the nearby Wangshan City.

Wangshan City is where the Danshan Gate is located. The bustling city is dazzling. Fang Li is in a better mood as he walks among the crowds. He used to like to come here the most, but he can't come twice a year.

The senior brother first went to buy things, seeing that it was still early, he took Fang Li to eat, drink and relax.

They are sitting in a teahouse.