34

Zhong Wanshan was furious, and looked at Fang Li intently, as if to see clearly whether he was serious or joking...

Fang Li's expression was indifferent, he did not avoid or dodge, and looked directly at Zhong Wanshan.

The censer on the table is full of smoke.

The servant who carried the spirit stone knelt on the ground, not daring to raise his head.

Everything is like a silent painting.

for a long time.

Chong Wanshan's breathing gradually calmed down. He fixed his solemn gaze on Fang Li, and said word by word: "This is a big matter, I need time to think about it."

He didn't say no at all!

Fang Li smiled, as if everything was expected, he said: "Okay, then I will wait for the good news from the sect master."

Speaking lazily, she stood up, glanced at Xie Huai, and said with a gentle smile: "Madam, it's over here, let's go."

Xie Huai didn't say a word from the beginning to the end, he looked at Fang Li deeply with his black eyes, got up and left with him.

Fu Junling was restless, with a complicated expression on his face.

It wasn't until Fang Li and Xie Huai left that Fu Junling got up and looked at Chong Wanshan, frowned and said, "The master of the sect is wrong."

Chong Wanshan faced Fu Junling, his expression recovered, and he said, "What's wrong?"

Fu Junling's eyes were solemn, and he said: "Since ancient times, there is no balance between righteousness and evil. The door master should reject such excessive demands of the devil on the spot, instead of saying that he can consider it. If the devil thinks that I can be bullied by the righteous sect, it will only make things worse. .”

Fu Junling does not deny that during this period of time, getting along with Fang Li has changed him, but Fang Li was aggressive just now, and he was too deceitful. If Wanshan is so heavy, he will bear it, and he is even willing to give 50% of the tax. This is not the same as the devil What's the difference?

The way of the devil is the way of the devil after all, right and wrong must not be confused, this matter must not be agreed.

Chong Wanshan's eyes changed.

How could he be willing to tolerate that devil? The demon's move has already touched his bottom line, this demon must be eliminated, Chong Wanshan's heart is full of killing intent, but now is not the best time to do it.

During this period of time, he had observed the devil for a long time. The devil really came alone, and he was extremely arrogant. Just now he said that he needed time to think about it. He didn't intend to agree to the devil at all, but a slow-down strategy to relax his vigilance.

And there are some things that you don't need to tell Fu Junling...

Chong Wanshan showed helplessness, and sighed: "I just don't want the blood of Wangshan City to flow into rivers. For the sake of the common people, I can only temporarily stabilize the devil, and then think about the way to fight."

Fu Junling snorted coldly. During this period of time, he wiped Chong Wanshan's **** and followed the devil around. Seeing Chong Wanshan shrinking like a turtle, he didn't do anything for so long, and he was already dissatisfied.

Up to now, he is still full of benevolence and righteousness. In the final analysis, he is just afraid of the devil.

"If the sect master really agrees to the devil, if this matter spreads, the gatekeeper of Danshan will sweep the face of the fairy world, and I hope the sect master will think twice before acting..." Fu Junling said coldly, and left in a huff. He couldn't control it anymore.