55

Fu Junling watched this scene, his forehead twitched slightly, he turned his head and said earnestly: "Let's hurry up."

Fu Junling was worried that Fang Li would cause trouble on the way, so he drove the magic weapon day and night, and finally arrived at the Xuanxing Tower.

Xuanxing Building is located in Qianxing Mansion, Fengming Prefecture.

Looking down from the sky, Qianxing Mansion is like a Tai Chi gossip, half of which is land and half is a lake. There are thousands of islands in the lake, just like the stars in the night sky. Xuanxing Tower is located on the largest island, surrounded by small islands. Eighteen, like a series of star locks surrounding the Xuanxing Tower, there is a formation set up by the Xuanxing Tower on the island, which can be opened at a critical moment to form a large array of guardians.

Fu Junling smiled at Xie Huai: "The landlord knew you were coming, and already hosted a banquet at the door."

Their big boat landed in the lake, and the three of them set foot on the island. An old man in elegant blue shirt and wooden hairpin was standing there at the door. It was Qi Ding, the proprietor of Xuanxing Building. He said with a smile: "Yuyi Your Majesty is here, I have been waiting for a long time."

Xie Huai nodded and said: "The landlord is polite."

Qi Ding made a gesture of invitation, and said with a smile: "Mr. Yuyi, please."

This time, the Chaoxianhui will be held in the Xuanxing Building, and the other three immortal sects will assist. Therefore, knowing that Fu Junling has invited Xie Huai, he spread the news early on. Now there are a lot of discussions in the spirit fairy world, and the enthusiasm is unprecedented. Participants There are also more than the previous sessions, and this time the Fairy Fairy will be held in a splendid manner.

Xie Huai did not enter in a hurry, but turned around, took Fang Li's hand, and then continued to walk inside.

Qi Ding was stunned.

Fu Junling hurriedly sent a sound transmission to the side, this is the idiot who was treating the disease in Yuyi-jun, and Yuyi-jun was worried that he brought him with him.

Qi Ding immediately understood that this is the lucky fool. Xie Huai would like to ask for the Nine-Turn Spirit Pill for him. This person must be very important to him... It is rare for him to be curious, but Mr. Yuyi doesn't say anything. It's not good to ask abruptly.

They entered the Xuanxing Tower.

The buildings in the Xuanxing Building are floating in the air, like scattered stars, like a dream.

Fang Li couldn't help but take a few more glances.

It's also a beautiful place.

They walked up the suspended steps slowly, and walked into a magnificent pavilion. Food and wine had been prepared in the pavilion, and many monks in green clothes stood there waiting for them. They were all elders of the Xuanxing Building. They are also here to participate in today's banquet, they said with a smile: "The host, the deputy host, Mr. Yuyi."

In addition to Qi Ding and Fu Junling, there are many elders to accompany him, which can be said to have given him enough face.

Xie Huai sat down at the invitation of Qi Ding, and Fang Li sat beside Xie Huai.

The elders were all very curious about Fang Li, but they didn't dare to look too much, lest Mr. Yuyi be unhappy.

The host and guest enjoyed themselves at the banquet.

Xie Huai didn't talk much, he just took care of Fang Li.

If Fang Li took an extra bite of any dish, he would bring it to him. The fruit wine in Xuanxinglou was good, and Fang Li liked it, so he asked Fang Li to drink more.