21

"Did you also see that demon cultivator?"

Following Xue Qingyuan's inquiry, everyone's eyes fell on Xie Huai, their expressions were nervous and apprehensive, eager to get a different answer...

Xie Huai stood there silently, fixedly glanced at Fang Li, nodded after a while.

close at hand.

Xue Qingyuan frowned, and said with a slightly more serious tone, "Then did you see Moxiu coming this way?"

Xie Huai paused, then nodded again.

right here.

Seeing that Xie Huai also confirmed Fang Li's words, everyone was no longer lucky, and they all showed signs of anxiety and fear. There really was a demon cultivator coming over!

The ferocity of the monsters has exceeded expectations, and now it even involves the demon cultivator. You must know that the Fuqiu Mountain demon cultivator...everywhere he went, blood flowed like a river. If it is really related to the devil, they are not enough for the devil. Between the teeth.

Some people have already begun to regret that they shouldn't be in this muddy water.

Xue Qingyuan pondered for a moment, and then said: "I will report this matter to the sect master. If there is a demon cultivator making trouble, I will invite Jiuxiao Mountain to subdue the demon at the meeting."

Jiuxiao Mountain, one of the five great immortal sects, has been very high-profile recently, calling on all the immortal sects to unite and form the Ten Thousand Immortals League to fight against Fuqiu Mountain.

Although Jiuxiao Mountain is powerful, I am afraid that the distant water will not be able to satisfy the near thirst, but there is no other way at the moment.

Xue Qingyuan left after saying this.

Because of such a disturbance, everyone had no intention of continuing to rest. They secretly looked at Fang Li. Although this kid spoke harshly, he had personally seen that demon cultivator...

Just when everyone was hesitating whether to step forward to ask for details, Ji Fangfang walked over. The girl looked cold, and put a medicine bottle into Fang Li's hand, saying: "You should treat the wound first, and talk about it later if you have anything to say. .”

Fang Li was slightly taken aback, then smiled gratefully: "Thank you."

Ji Fangfang nodded expressionlessly, and sat beside her with her sword in her arms.

Fang Li didn't even look at what the medicine was, just poured it into his mouth, and ate it like a jelly bean. His body is like a sieve, whether it is a panacea or fake, it doesn't matter if he eats it. Will get angry.

Lick the corner of your mouth, the taste is okay.

Wu Yimei stood quietly by the side, he could see that Fang Li was pretending, but Xie Huai not only didn't expose it, but admitted it according to Fang Li's words, which surprised Wu Yimei...

Wu Yimei's eyes were dim, what happened between them?

After Fang Li took the wound medicine, he sat on the ground, his pale face seemed to turn red, he lifted his clothes, and assumed the posture of a deputy storyteller: "If you have any questions, just ask."

There was silence at the scene for a while, but you asked us to ask this, it's not that we don't care about the wounded.

Someone stepped forward and asked, "What does the magician look like, can you describe it in detail?"

Fang Li seemed to have lingering fears in his heart: "Looks like Zhong Kui, extremely ugly, dressed in black robes, with outstretched arms like big bats, with a sinister, terrifying laugh, eyes glowing red in the night..."