5

After a while, Fang Li stared down at his masterpiece. The beauty's eyes were closed tightly, her clothes were messy, and her exposed neck and wrists were covered with bruises... Anyone who looked at her looked like she had been devastated. look like.

Who would believe that nothing actually happened?

He nodded in satisfaction, turned and walked out.

The door was gently closed.

At the same time, the person on the bed slowly opened his eyes.

The smoke in the incense burner was still dense, but Xie Huai's eyes were clear and cold, apparently awake from the beginning to the end.

This mist incense is really extraordinary... But when Fang Li burned the incense, Xie Huai already noticed that something was wrong. Everyone knew that he was born with a Taoist body, and he could get twice the result with half the effort in cultivation, but no one knew that ordinary poisons had no effect on him. Therefore, I was not fascinated by the fragrance.

But he still pretended to fall asleep, and only waited for Fang Li to be careless, and killed the devil in one fell swoop.

Although his cultivation was temporarily sealed by the Soul Locking Nail, among the various possibilities Xie Huai predicted, this was not the worst one. The worst case would be to destroy his foundation and break his bones... But Fang Li did not Did not do so.

The soul-locking nail is a common method used by demons to deal with captives. Xie Huai has carefully studied it before. It is indeed difficult for ordinary people to break through the seal of the soul-locking nail, but his meridians are different from ordinary people, and he can preserve 10% of his cultivation under the soul-locking nail. for.

Only 10% of his cultivation base is not enough to deal with Fang Li, but with the remaining 10% of his cultivation base, Xie Huai can break through the seal in an instant and burst out with all his strength.

But this is a last resort.

Forcibly breaking through the seal will break all the meridians in his body. Even if he can kill Fang Li with a single blow with all his strength, he will be close to death. This opportunity is only once. If you don't find the perfect time, don't use it lightly, otherwise you will just die in vain. Death is worthless .

He came to Fuqiu Mountain to kill the devil. Once the devil dies, Fuqiu Mountain will have no owner, and there is no fear of falling apart. The righteous way can suppress the demons. Before coming here, he has prepared for the possibility of being tortured, humiliated and abused... But , the devil did not move him.

A trace of doubt appeared in Xie Huai's eyes.

What Fang Li did just now fell into his eyes, he could see that this person had no interest in him, those eyes could not deceive anyone, there was no **** or longing, but he just made people Send yourself here, and forge such traces afterwards.

for what?

Xie Huai frowned, his eyes dimmed, no matter what, since Fang Li had no intention of touching him for the time being, it happened to give him time to break through the seal slowly, without using the method of dying together, as for the other party's conspiracy...

Just look at it.

………

When Fang Li returned to the dormitory, he was a little sleepy, but he still had to turn off the system, otherwise it would be too noisy to sleep.

[The system anxiously said: Host, host, host, have you listened to me? You just forget it. Then what about the following plot! 】The whole point of this book is the matter of Yan Sui and Xie Huai. Is it okay to leave the central plot?