Chapter 1: Future World

Huaguo Capital Airport, VIP lounge.

Ruan Tang was sitting on a chair at the airport, with his head slightly lowered, playing with his mobile phone. He had just participated in the recording of a food program yesterday, and was about to take a plane back to the city where he lived.

As a senior food blogger, Ruan Tang has millions of fans on the Internet and is very popular. His self-created exquisite presentation and unique food creations are his golden signatures.

His parents are both chefs, so he learned cooking skills from an early age. Later, he went abroad to study and came into contact with Western food culture. Two different food systems merged here, and the collision created. The spark of food is more splendid than a single cuisine. Every dish made by him is like an exquisite work of art. It has both the exquisiteness of Western style and the richness of Chinese style. It is very popular in high-end restaurants and online.

The theme of this food program is the collision and exchange of Chinese and Western food cultures. In addition to inviting Internet celebrities like Ruan Tang as traffic controllers, the program team also invited many chefs from domestic star-rated hotels.

Everyone cooked their own special dishes on the spot, and took them to the judges and audience to taste. Ruan Tang has been paying attention to other people's methods when cooking, comparing and verifying with his own experience, and consciously received. It was a great inspiration. After I go back, I will be able to develop a batch of new dishes.

"Passengers heading to City H, please note: your flight TC7986 is now boarding, please go to counter No. 3 to check in. Thank you!"

The airport announcement sounded. Ruan Tang glanced at the ticket in his hand, stood up and walked towards counter No. 3, boarding the plane smoothly.

After the plane took off, Ruan Tang put on the blindfold, lowered the back of the chair, and fell into a deep sleep. He was too tired to record the program for twelve hours.

I don't know how long it took before he woke up with a violent tremor, followed by a rapid beep, and the passengers in the cabin suddenly panicked. The sweet voice of the flight attendant sounded through the in-flight radio, "Ladies and gentlemen, I am very sorry to inform you that due to an equipment failure on the plane, we have decided to make an emergency landing on land. Please follow the instructions of the flight attendants, and we will demonstrate the impact safety posture for you.”

No one can think that the air crash will happen. The tremors became more severe, and people's shouts, complaints, curses and howls filled my ears.

Things happened so fast that Ruan Tang's mind went blank, and he could only stay in the anti-shock posture of bending over and hugging his knees.

The noise in his ears made him unable to think, and even at such a moment, he still felt his eyelids clenched, half asleep and half awake. With a loud noise and severe pain, Ruan Tang completely lost consciousness.

Amidst a deafening siren, Ruan Tang suddenly opened his eyes, and was shocked to find that he was in a transparent container. The container was filled with a light blue liquid, and his body was immersed in it. He felt as if he was a corpse soaked in formalin, which aggravated the panic in his heart again.

"Beep - the alarm is off, the patient's vital signs are stabilizing, and the diagnosis and treatment is over." An electronic sound suddenly sounded from nowhere, and as its words fell, the blue liquid in the container was quickly discharged, and then the transparent glass cover also unscrews to both sides.