Chapter 7: Quickly Becoming Popular

Three couriers were packaged and sent out, Ruan Tang stretched his waist, while counting the balance in the account that quickly filled up, he ate the potatoes and beef brisket noodles happily.

Eating with the stench of copper, even the already delicious noodles became a little sweeter.

He didn't have the habit of surfing the internet, and because he was weak, he needed rest more, so he went to bed early, and because of this, he missed a small hot spot that happened to be related to him.

Interstellar time is seven o'clock in the evening, which is the most active time for interstellar informants.

At this time, a new development attracted the attention of many netizens.

"@Xia Mi v: Super delicious potato beef brisket noodles [picture] [picture] [video link], and the best fish I have ever eaten [video link]."

——Goddess posted a new food review!

Qiu Lin is a standard foodie. Although her family is only well-to-do, she also drinks nutrient solution on weekdays, but this does not detract from her desire for natural ingredients. There is no comparison between tasteless nutrient solution and real food taste. The food live broadcast on the live broadcast platform allows her to taste delicious food without spending money. Since then, she has fallen in love with the taste of natural ingredients.

She followed a lot of food anchors, and followed them to taste the dishes of many star-rated restaurants. Although it was only holographic information, it also made her half a "natural food expert", but no matter how many restaurants she went to, No matter how many delicacies she tasted, she always felt that something was missing.

But as long as she speaks out this idea, others will definitely laugh at her, saying that she just drank too much nutritional supplements, and her sense of taste has lost its function. It wasn't until she followed Xia Mi's Weibo that she finally felt elated.

She is not the only one who thinks this way, even Xia Mi, the Flower of the Empire, thinks so too!

Known as the flower of the empire, Xia Mi is not only outstanding in appearance, but her talent is also at the top of the empire. Not to mention her rich family background, huge interpersonal relationship, and her sharp and straightforward personality.

Xia Mi, as the daughter of Imperial mech master Xia Sen, has perfectly inherited her father's talent and technology. She has already designed an S-level mecha at a young age, and she can be called an elite talent in the empire. In recent years, because her fiancé Bai Che has served as the vice president of the Academy of Sciences, she often shares some news related to natural ingredients.

Because of her wealthy family background, she often goes to various high-end restaurants. She has tricky tastes and sharp words. She often posts comments on the dishes of a certain restaurant on Weibo. It is impossible to refute, so many star chefs love and hate her.

But the netizens are obviously very interested in her comments, and now, she is already a food review expert with tens of millions of fans.

But today, Xia Mi, who is generally recognized as being difficult to serve, is so respectful of these two dishes for the first time, and one is made with beef, a new ingredient recently released by the Academy of Sciences, and a "noodles" that has never been heard before, and the main ingredient of another dish is the famous unpalatable and dangerous fish, which made the people even wonder if their goddess account had been hacked.