Chapter 82: Birthday Banquet - (Part 2)

The seventh dish is the spicy chicken. The bright red chili is paired with the golden chicken, which attracts everyone's attention as soon as it is served. The two brothers of the He family recognized this dish immediately. Ruan Tang continued to cook as usual during the two days when the live broadcast was suspended, and at the same time sent them a copy. The spicy chicken has a unique crispy, crispy and tender taste. And the spicy and delicious taste is still lingering in their minds, so as soon as the dish was served, the two couldn't wait to taste it.

Naturally, the guests were not polite and dropped their chopsticks like raindrops.

The eighth dish is twice-cooked pork, which is fried with pork belly, peppers, garlic sprouts, etc. The fat and thin pork belly is cut very thin, and the fat part is almost transparent. The meat slices soaked in spicy oil and sauce, the color is ruddy and shiny , it tastes spicy and has a unique salty taste, but it is fat but not greasy, and it is also very popular with everyone.

[Little Swallow Flying: Although it is not as strong as braised pork, it tastes very fragrant. It must be delicious with rice.]

[Mei Lan Dark Soul: It seems that Tangtang really loves spicy dishes... Every dish is bright red, and it feels like his tongue is on fire!]

[Stone: Hey, what do you know? This is Major General He's birthday banquet, obviously according to Major General He's taste. During the last reception, I discovered that Major General He has a soft spot for spicy dishes.[ It's not easy.jpg]]

[Shadow in the water: Wow, the upstairs is amazing! Observe minutely!]

Seeing the audience's ridicule, Ruan Tang couldn't help observing the guests' reactions.

Most of the guests present were unfamiliar to Ruan Tang, only Bai Che, the vice president of the Academy of Sciences, and his fiancée Xia Mi had met at the last reception. These two seem to be the type who can't take spicy food. After eating two mouthfuls of food, they have to drink a few mouthfuls of Coke. They are sweating profusely, their lips are red, and their tongues are numb, but they still refuse to stop.

In comparison, the He family is much better. He Yunchen loves spicy food and eats very fast. He Weiye and Ran Jing seem to have similar tastes to him. He Yunyi, who eats sweets, also ate without looking up.

As a chef, there is nothing more satisfying than watching your guests enjoy the dishes you have created.

Garlic scallops are very big, and everyone gets a whole one. The meat is tender and thick, crisp and juicy in the mouth, with the fragrance of garlic, without a trace of fishy smell. In particular, Ruan Tang specially made mung bean vermicelli that is not easy to rot and has a smooth taste, and put it in scallops and steamed it with mashed garlic, absorbing the umami taste of scallops and the aroma of mashed garlic. The taste is too good to describe in words.

Soon, it was the turn of the last hot dish, which was the highlight of this birthday party - spicy crayfish.

The intelligent robot directly brought up a large iron basin, which was filled with bright red spicy crayfish.

[Mo Xia: Huh? Why did the water monster shrink? Remember when Planet Nineteen was broadcasting live, a water monster was as big as this basin?]

[Mu Wange: This one is available in the shopping mall! I looked at the introduction, and it seems that this is a crayfish restored from ancient earth ingredients, not a water monster from Planet 19!]