Chapter 37: Preparing the Canteen

The next day, Ruan Tang posted an announcement on both Weibo and the live broadcast room that the live broadcast will be suspended for three days because there are some matters to be dealt with. Immediately aroused people's wailing, countless people sent private messages to Ruan Tang, some real fans cared and asked what happened to him, and some curious people wanted to inquire about the situation, but most of them were influenced by Wei Zhuo and came to ask Ruan Tang Is he and the film emperor alone?

Ruan Tang remembered the instructions of the He family brothers last night, and did not respond to them in any way.

By noon, some people had started to generate conspiracy theories, thinking that Ruan Tang's actions were deliberately evading. As soon as this identity issue was exposed, Ruan Tang stopped the live broadcast. If there is no relationship between the two, who would believe it?

The incident continued to ferment on the star network, because of Ruan Tang's actions, various conjectures and rumors were rampant, but he did not respond, making the public opinion more and more outrageous.

Ruan Tang didn't log in to Weibo after posting the announcement, so these online developments didn't affect him in the slightest. Although countless news media wanted to contact Ruan Tang, they were blocked by the live broadcast platform.

On his side, the incident is over. Ruan Tang lay on the sofa for a while, cooking as usual, but there was no need to start the live broadcast again.

He still remembered that he had promised the two brothers of the He family that he would definitely make an extra portion for them when cooking in the future, so he estimated their tastes and started cooking.

He remembered that He Yunchen liked spicy food, so he first made a spicy chicken. The chicken was stir-fried with dried chili and Chinese prickly ash. And He Yunyi likes to eat salty and fresh dishes with thick oily red sauce, so Ruan Tang made another sauce-flavored eggplant. He took two whole long eggplants and stuffed them with minced meat. Drain, then add water and sweet noodle sauce, cook for a few minutes at high temperature, the outer layer of the eggplant is a bit crunchy, but the inner layer is particularly soft and waxy, the juice of the minced meat is completely absorbed by the eggplant, giving this dish a taste The dumplings are thicker, and the surface is covered with a layer of thick red sauce. It is perfect to serve with this dish.

Ruan Tang stacked up the dishes and rice neatly like he did the set meals before, packed them into two large crisper boxes, and delivered them to the two brothers separately.

After eating, Ruan Tang lay on the sofa alone, not doing live broadcasts, not surfing the star network, feeling a little bored...

At this moment, his optical brain shook slightly, and he received a message from He Yunchen: [The meal has been received, it is delicious, thank you.]

A smile unconsciously appeared on Ruan Tang's face, and he quickly replied: [Just as long as you like it.]

He Yunchen also replied almost instantly: [Would it be boring to be alone at home? Do you want to come to the military headquarters? I just need your help with something.]

Ruan Tang agreed almost without hesitation: [Okay.]

After receiving the address from He Yunchen, he tidied up a bit, changed into a suit of clothes, put on the pair of black-rimmed glasses, found a mask to put on, and then used his optical brain to call a hovering car.

Twenty minutes later, Ruan Tang came to the gate of the military headquarters. There is also no guard at the door, only a smart terminal. After Ruan Tang pressed his palm on the screen, the smart terminal automatically verified his identity through his biological information.