Chapter 115: Looking for Ingredients

Ruan Tang first followed Shi Mingxu and the others to the lake, where they could see crocodiles lurking in the lake and some water birds waiting to catch fish from a distance.

"Every afternoon, there will be many large animals coming to the lake to drink water, and it will become very chaotic here." This is the result obtained by Qiu Ming after two days of observation.

Ruan Tang nodded slightly. This ecological area is completely restored according to the original forest on the earth. This lake is an important water source in this ecological area. Many large animals will come here to drink water. They choose to stay away from this lake. Camping in the rocks is the right choice.

For the sake of safety, the group of them climbed up the nearby hill to observe the situation by the lake. There are many animals that come to the lake to drink water. In addition to jackals, tigers and leopards, there are also goats, bison, deer and wild boars. In Ruan Tang's eyes, these animals are simply delicious dishes.

"Let's start hunting tomorrow. I need an adult bison, two goats, two young deer, and three wild boars." Ruan Tang said as he turned his eyes to the waterfowl that flitted across the lake. "Get as many eggs as possible."

"No problem, please leave it to me." Qiu Ming agreed, patting his chest. Although the animals to be caught were all large animals, they did not pose any threat at all to a warrior like him who had experienced many battles.

In this way, most of the meat can be solved, and we need to find some vegetarian dishes and fruits to match.

Ruan Tang followed Cao Jun and the others to the green grassland and found some sweet potatoes and potatoes, plus the peppers and strawberries they found earlier, the harvest was pretty good. So Ruan Tang asked Chen Yang and Cao Jun to collect more ingredients for the preparation of the banquet tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.

Next, they went to the dense forest where Chen Yuanwu and Gu Yan lived. There are towering trees everywhere, the light is not too bright, and the land is muddy and wet, but this kind of place is the best place for mushrooms to grow. He searched around carefully, and sure enough, he found a large piece of mushroom under several big trees.

Probably because the animals and plants in this ecological zone were all restored by the Academy of Sciences, and the mushrooms growing here are similar to what they usually eat. There are no such brightly colored poisonous mushrooms at all. No wonder the program group can swear all animals and plants here are guaranteed to be safe.

"That's where you live?" Ruan Tang looked curiously at the tree house they built on the canopy of a big tree.

In addition to being reinforced with ropes, the tree house was also wrapped with green leaves. It looked small and delicate. If you didn't look carefully, you might not notice that there was a tree house.

"Yes, I built it with Brother Gu." Chen Yuanwu said with a smile. He has no other advantages, but he has a lot of strength, and he is already very happy to be able to help Gu Yan.

"You like the tree houses?" He Yunchen asked in a low voice.

"No, our wooden house is very good. I just haven't seen a tree house, so I'm just curious." Ruan Tang quickly changed the subject and asked Chen Yuanwu and Gu Yan to pick more mushrooms for later use.

At this moment, a black shadow suddenly fell from the tree and fell straight towards Ruan Tang's head. Ruan Tang was startled, and before he could react, He Yunchen had already dodged to block it. In front of him, he pulled out the light blade at the same time, and swung it fiercely towards the black shadow.