Chapter 123: End of the text

The next day, He Yunchen found an opportunity to ask the program crew for his optical brain.

Although the program group stipulates that optical brains are not allowed, the guests who came to participate in the recording of this program have unusual identities, and it is impossible to completely cut off contact with the outside world, so when they need to contact the outside world, the program group will also accommodate them appropriately.

After the program team transferred the flight camera away, He Yunchen took the optical brain into the wooden house and dialed He Yunyi's communication.

"Huh? Why did you suddenly want to communicate with me?" As soon as the video was connected, He Yunyi's handsome face appeared on the screen. He Yunchen's face was flushed, and there was a gentle expression on his usual indifferent face. I was taken aback for a moment, and then I couldn't help laughing, and asked jokingly, "How are you doing in the world between the two of you? It seems that the things I gave you are used?"

"We are fine, and the things are used." He Yunchen when speaking, the corners of the mouth could not help but rise slightly.

"Huh? Really used it?" He Yunyi was a little unexpected. He didn't expect that his younger brother, who was always stupid, would have such an efficient day. He even wondered if his brain was kicked by a donkey. Why did he suddenly become enlightened?

He Yunchen said: "We are going to get married when we go back, please help me talk to our parents."

"Oh." He Yunyi responded, and then immediately said: "Ah?????"

"Well, that's it."

"Eh? Wait! Hey!"

After dropping a giant bomb, He Yunchen mercilessly ended the communication, shut down the optical brain, and handed it back to the program group. He Yunyi's mood was agitated by more than a dozen communications. It all came to nothing.

Coming out of the wooden house, He Yunchen saw that Ruan Tang was busy in front of the stove again. He quickly stepped forward and took the potatoes still wrapped in mud from Ruan Tang's hand very naturally, and put them in the plastic bag filled with water. In the basin, after cleaning, peel off the skin with a knife. Ruan Tang also showed a smile on his face, picked up a piece of meat and began to cut it.

The stove is not big, and the two of them crowded together to cook, and they would touch each other from time to time. He Yunchen squatted on the ground, and when he stood up, he just bumped into Ruan Tang's waist. Ruan Tang was knocked sideways by him, and before he could feel the weightlessness, he had already pulled him into his arms.

"Be careful." He Yunchen looked down at him, with long eyelashes drooping, looking very gentle.

Ruan Tang also pursed his lips and smiled, stretched out his hand and patted his arm twice, telling him to let go, and then said: "Have you finished peeling the potatoes? Go and rest, and I'll make you roast chicken with potatoes later."

[Yin Xiao Fish: Wow, this feeling of being an old man—the two seem to be in perfect harmony!]

[Hand over the dried fish meow: full of sense of cp! Please keep interacting! [Fly rubbing hands.jpg]]

[Chenyuan Chenyuan: The major general just hugged Tangtang's waist! Still laughing! It looks so soft, this is Love! This is love!]

[Xiao Qingming: Together together! I really think this pair of CP is real!]