Chapter 21: Bad Behavior

More than an hour ago.

He Yunchen learned that Ruan Tang was going to participate in the assessment of the Chefs Association, and worried that he would be targeted, so he drove to the headquarters of the Chefs Association.

Although he knew that someone was deliberately targeting Ruan Tang, he didn't know who it was, let alone which examination room Ruan Tang would go to for the assessment.

The Chefs Association has always wanted to cooperate with the military to promote natural food to the army. As He Yunchen fell in love with Ruan Tang's live broadcast and experienced the delicacy made of natural ingredients, he didn't have the initial interest in cooperation resist. And now, that's clearly a good reason.

As soon as he entered the chef association, he was immediately recognized by the receptionist. Knowing that he was looking for the president, he warmly welcomed him into the reception room, and then quickly reported to the president.

Not long after, a kind-looking fat old man came in, his signature gray hair was neatly combed, and a kind smile appeared on his face.

"Why did Major General He come here today?" Gu Leji was a little surprised. He also knew about the anorexia of the young master of the He family. The other party has always hated natural ingredients, so why would he take the initiative to visit today?

He Yunchen nodded at him, "To be honest, I recently followed a food live broadcast on star network. I know that this anchor will participate in the assessment of the Chef Association today, so I want to take a look."

"Food anchor?"

Gu Le Ji was slightly surprised, and then thought of the new anchor who was in the limelight recently, and suddenly smiled, "Is that the one named Ruan Tang?"

He Yunchen nodded.

"I didn't expect that even Major General He would be impressed by his food. I think this kid's standard is even better than I imagined." Gu Leji knew how much He Yunchen resisted natural ingredients, and his ability was better than his father He Weiye. Even stronger, he is even more picky about the taste of food. Even the meals he cooks as a five-star chef are barely acceptable to this child, but he still doesn't want to eat more.

Now this rookie anchor named Ruan Tang was able to get his approval, which made Gu Leji look forward to him even more.

"Major General He wants to watch his assessment video?" The other party came here deliberately and mentioned Ruan Tang again. Naturally, Gu Leji didn't know what he meant, so he took the initiative to invite him.

Anyway, the assessment video will eventually be uploaded to the official website and made public for all citizens of the empire to watch. As long as the assessment discipline is not disturbed, it is no big deal to show him the assessment process. Gu Leji was more than happy to meet this small request of Major General He.

The two came to Gu Leji's office, Gu Leji turned on the optical brain projection, and through his president's permission, retrieved Ruan Tang's assessment information from the Chef Association's database, and found that his assessment had already started. It was directly connected to the surveillance camera in the examination room, so that he could watch his assessment process in real time.

In the video, Ruan Tang just finished drawing lots and got five kinds of ingredients.

Seeing those five ingredients, Gu Leji's expression froze.

Chili is a new ingredient that was just announced today. Although it is also within the scope of the assessment database, generally speaking, the probability will be adjusted to be extremely low, and it will basically not appear in the candidates' assessment content, let alone the two ingredients. All new ingredients have been drawn.