Chapter 104: Finals - Part 2

Zha Panpan is probably the person who took the most ingredients among all the people. Except for Chinese cabbage, she took all the ingredients in the box, and the winter melon and tofu she picked out in the ingredient room , chili, etc. Obviously, she doesn't have a cooking direction yet, and she needs to practice to determine the combination of ingredients and further production methods.

The three judges have high hopes for her and Shi Mingxu, hoping that she can find her direction as soon as possible.

The ingredients taken by the other three were similar. Basically, they took all the ingredients recommended by the judges, and they were still thinking about how to make suitable dishes.

Three hours, whether it is long or short, is enough for these players to make a few attempts.

Seeing the contestants lingering in practice and failure, Ruan Tang couldn't help admonishing them: "Don't imagine how to make vegetarian dishes into meat dishes, but first think about a meat dish in your heart, and then put these ingredients into that dish Come on, think about how to use vegetarian dishes to replace the meat dishes."

These contestants are obviously not stupid to be able to get here all the way, and Ruan Tang's little push, it's like clearing the fog, and finally gradually found their way.

As time passed, the dishes of the contestants gradually took shape.

"Okay, time is up. Please bring the five contestants to the judges' table in the order in which we registered their names."

When the countdown was over, the contestants stopped their actions and brought the dishes they had just made to the judging table. The dishes were placed on a tray and covered with an opaque thermal cover so that they could be served when the judges called their names.

President Gu glanced around among the five people, and finally called out Zha Panpan's name first.

Although the production process of the contestants is also live broadcasted throughout, since the audience has their own preferred contestants, the angle of view is basically locked on them, so most people don't know what dishes other contestants have made. See them now Covered with an opaque cover, the contents inside could not be seen, and the audience immediately cried out.

[Liu Liu:Ahhhhhhhhhh. I had been so focused on watching Shi Mingxu that I didn't pan out to the other contestants! Now, I don't know what Zha Panpan made! Damn it!]

[Qianxuanniao: Hahaha, sister Panpan's dishes are definitely beyond your expectations! I think the champion should belong to Sister Panpan!]

Zha Panpan put the tray on the table, then lifted the heat preservation cover, and there was a plate of braised Dongpo pork. Two pieces of cut square "pork belly" are placed in the center of the plate, surrounded by green vegetables. The "pork belly" has distinct layers of lean meat, fat meat, and skin. It is ruddy and shiny, and smells like meat. It is impossible to tell that this plate of braised Dongpo pork is actually made of vegetarian vegetables.

Ruan Tang took a small knife and cut two pieces of braised Dongpo pork into small pieces, then held it with chopsticks, took it up and looked at it for a while before putting it into his mouth. Zha Panpan is very thoughtful. She used Pleurotus eryngii to make meat skin, wax gourd to make fat meat, and gluten to make lean meat. She perfectly combined the three, but she didn't fry the winter melon in oil, so After being steamed, the wax gourd becomes a bit melted, and the taste is not so good.

Although there are some differences between this dish and the real Braised Dongpo Pork in Braised Pork, it is indeed able to taste the meat, and in terms of appearance, it can also achieve the effect of being fake, so he is quite satisfied with this dish .