Chapter 36: Coping method

"..." He Yunyi glanced at him, shook his head helplessly, and said, "Then I will go with you."

He aYunchen subconsciously wanted to refuse, but he thought that his brother's mind was more flexible than his, plus the status of the dean of the Academy of Sciences, maybe it will help a little, and in the end the two brothers went out together.

When Ruan Tang was woken up by the doorbell, he was still a little dazed. Since he came to this world, no guest has ever come to the door. The last time Young Master He came to his home was invited by him, so the doorbell function It has never been used before, and it is quite unfamiliar to Ruan Tang.

He walked to the door with some vigilance, checked the surveillance camera at the door, and found that the two brothers He Yunchen and He Yunyi were coming. His tense nerves relaxed a little, and then he couldn't help worrying: it would make these two people late at night. Visit, what happened?

"Major General He, Dean He, what's the matter?" He opened the door and welcomed the two of them in.

Both Major General He and Dean He have very high identities in the Blue Star Empire, not to mention their family backgrounds. Such two busy people came to find him at such a late hour, there must be something important related to him.

The two did not hide anything, and told Ruan Tang everything that happened on Star Network.

Ruan Tang was startled, he never imagined that his identity would be exposed so quickly. Since he had to set aside time to go to the Academy of Sciences during the day, he got up very early this morning. After finishing the live broadcast in the evening, he started to feel sleepy after dinner, so he went to bed very early, and he knew nothing about the things on Starnet. The light brain will automatically turn on Do Not Disturb when he is sleeping, so if the two of them hadn't come to tell him about it, I am afraid that tomorrow when he starts the live broadcast as usual, he will fall into an extremely passive situation.

He thanked the two of them, because it was getting late, and only poured a small cup of tea for each of them, then let them sit on the sofa, and logged in to Weibo, which he hadn't used much. Seeing that the three top searches were at the top of the list, and then accessing Wei Zhuo's Weibo, and seeing the two pictures of evidence, Ruan Tang knew that there was no point in denying it.

These two people must have known his identity when they came to the door, so Ruan Tang simply admitted it.

"I am indeed the actor Ruan Tang, but I lost my memory after waking up. I don't know anything about the past. The only information I know is from my agent." Ruan Tang smiled wryly. After a while, he continued, "At that time, I had been in a coma for five years, and my popularity was not as good as before. In addition, the contract had expired long ago, so I agreed to terminate the contract with the company."

The He family brothers nodded slightly understandingly, anyone who suddenly loses his memory will inevitably have a sense of panic, not to mention that he is still a former film star. If the news of his amnesia is released, it will definitely cause a lot of trouble. Under such circumstances, it is normal to choose to keep it secret things.

"After I terminated the contract with the company, I had no source of income, and there was not much money left in the account. I wanted to find a job, but I was not in good health at the time, and I didn't know what job I could find. I saw a food live broadcast on the Internet, and I don’t know why, but when I saw those ingredients, I thought I could cook it, so I became a food anchor by accident..." Ruan Tang’s words, seven points true and three points false, is really a rebirth through time travel this kind of thing is too bizarre, and he has no way to explain it to others. Anyway, he now has amnesia as an excuse, and he shirks that he doesn't know what's going on, so it shouldn't be a big problem.