Chapter 35: Identity Exposure Crisis

He Yunchen turned off the live broadcast with a sullen face. After finishing the work at hand, he went downstairs to prepare to leave the military headquarters.

However, when He Yunchen was about to walk out of the military headquarters building, the non-commissioned officer of the security department suddenly stopped him, "Major General, there is your courier."

After seeing the familiar package and the word "food" of the courier, He Yunchen's mood suddenly changed from cloudy to sunny.

"Thank you." He took the express delivery calmly, and hurried to his hovering car.

Back at the He family mansion, He Yunyi had already sat in the living room early, with a familiar fresh-keeping box in front of him, which contained the delicious set meal made by Ruan Tang during the live broadcast today.

"Ha, Ah Chen, are you back? Come on, my brother brought you something delicious." Seeing his brother coming back, He Yunyi patted the crisper on the table, and said with a smile, "Although I would have a piece of it in the first place, but I’m lucky today, I just won the lottery."

He squinted his eyes, raised the tails of his long and narrow eyes, and said in a cadence: "Tell me, do I want to send a meteor shower to Little Gummy, and then a QvQ ' expression? Huh?"

He Yunchen glanced coldly at his mentally handicapped brother, knowing that he was mocking himself, originally he might indeed do what He Yunyi wished, but now...he felt the weight in his hand, and felt the weight in his heart. There was a surge of warmth, he walked slowly to the table, put the courier in his hand on the table, then raised his chin slightly, and said with a sneer: "No need, I have it too."

He Yunyi looked at the courier in disbelief. He slowly removed the express package, and took out a fresh-keeping box that was more than twice as big as himself. Especially green pepper stuffed meat, when Ruan Tang made it, he had already cut the whole thing in half. In order to share it with the audience, his box only contained a quarter of a green pepper, while in He Yunchen's fresh-keeping box, But there are two complete!

What about being unbiased? (╯‵ ′)╯︵┻━┻

Hepressed his hand on He Yunchen's fresh-keeping box, raised his eyebrows slightly, looked at his face a few times, and shouted upstairs with a fake smile: "Dad, Mom, come down to eat."

When you are angry, He Yunyi will not let go of the delicious food in front of him, because he thinks it is not enough. The two set meals that the two brothers received together are enough for their family of four to have a delicious meal together.

Ran Jing and He Weiye were naturally very satisfied with Ruan Tang's craftsmanship. After eating and drinking, everyone went back to their rooms to rest. After He Yunchen took a shower and came out in his pajamas, he saw his brother sitting on the bed, looking at it leisurely on his side.

He buttoned the pajamas meticulously, and asked lightly, "What are you doing?"

The two brothers always slept in separate rooms, and they both liked to be alone. With this attitude, something will definitely happen.

He Yunyi raised his chin, "Take a look at Weibo."

He Yunchen glanced at him, sat on the sofa, and opened his own Weibo. He first took a look at the backstage news, there was nothing special about it, and the home page was calm, even the official notice issued by the military department two days ago.

He squinted his eyes, clicked on Hot Search, and his pupils shrank suddenly.

#Ruan Tang Identity#