Chapter 105: Too Lazy to Name

After the Rookie Chef Contest, the top five chefs became popular. Not only did they all enter the Chefs Association, but also countless star-rated restaurants extended offer to them. Shi Mingxu's family conditions are good. It is said that he wants to open a store by himself. Cao Jun has a good relationship with him, so he should start a business with him. Zha Panpan's family conditions are mediocre, but she is very talented. President Gu intends to accept her as an apprentice, train her well, and maybe she will be a very good successor. Chen Yuanwu and Wu Anmin accepted the invitation of Rose Restaurant to serve as chefs.

Because of this competition, cooking enthusiasts are driven to study innovative dishes, and they can't wait to create a hundred ways to eat one ingredient. It can be said that it has greatly promoted the development of the food industry and reached the goal of holding this competition at the beginning. Purpose. At the same time, this competition also pushed Ruan Tang's reputation to a new level. It seems that he is synonymous with gourmet food. Everyone thinks that he has both ideas and real skills. It can be said that he is the number one chef in the empire.

Several major live broadcast platforms have also made a lot of money through this competition, and it seems that there will be a second season of the Young Chef Competition next year.

In general, this competition has a very satisfactory result.

At the end of the game, the happiest people should be Ruan Yu and He Yunchen. Finally, Ruan Tang can spend time at home with the two of them without having to work hard for the game.

After all, Ruan Yu is just a child, and he is always lonely at home. Although there will be no accidents with a wise housekeeper to take care of him, the feeling of being accompanied is still very different. The same is true for He Yunchen. Since Ruan Tang has to prepare for the final these days, it can be said to be quite busy. He Yunchen also goes to the military headquarters to handle affairs during the day. It can be said that the two of them hardly have time to be together.

Just confirmed the relationship between the couple, it should be the period of passionate love, but the two of them are too busy to see each other, it really makes people feel wronged.

After finally waiting for the chef competition to end, Ruan Tang no longer needs to go out, and stays at home every day doing live broadcasts, He Yunchen can finally relieve his lovesickness.

After finishing his work, he drove the flying car to the door of Ruan Tang's house. Ruan Tang had already added his biological information to the family's security system, so that he could freely enter the house like the owner of the house.

As soon as they entered the door, they could smell a faint smell of food, and a familiar figure was busy in the kitchen, just like when they first met.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder, not to mention they are in the period of passionate love. Finally had the opportunity to warm up as a couple in their new identities, both of them were a little nervous.

He Yunchen walked into the kitchen, put his fingers on his shoulders, touched the soft touch underneath, then slid his fingers down, hugged Ruan Tang from behind, and rested his chin on his shoulder.

"Tangtang."

He coughed lightly and changed his address.

Although the audience would often call him that in the live broadcast room, Ruan Tang blushed a little when He Yunchen said it in his low voice.

"Hmm..." He answered vaguely, and He Yunchen asked, "What are you doing delicious?"

"Xiaoyu wants to eat braised fish and fried shrimp in oil tonight, and I'm making it. What do you want to eat?"