Chapter 20: The Major General is Coming

The intelligent robot stepped forward to scan and sample the food that Ruan Tang had just made. It only took five minutes to give a "qualified" conclusion.

Next, it took out a tray, put Ruan Tang's three dishes on it, walked towards the small door where it came, and at the same time signaled Ruan Tang to follow it.

The small door opened, revealing the floating ladder at the back, Ruan Tang stood on it, and slowly went up the stairs. The invigilator room is on the third floor. After the suspended ladder stopped, Ruan Tang followed the robot, walked a few steps around the circular corridor, and then entered the large conference room in the middle. Ruan Tang saw three people wearing white chef uniforms sitting inside, they should be the examiners for this assessment.

"Are you Ruan Tang?" One of the men with a mustache squinted slightly and asked him.

"Yes." Such an attitude is definitely not friendly, but Ruan Tang didn't think too much about it, just thought that the examiner was more serious and rigid.

The one-character Hu examiner asked again: "Is this the three dishes you made?"

Ruan Tang said: "Yes."

"You are not very lucky, but we are professional examiners, so we will not lower your requirements because of this. "There was a half-smile on the examiner's face, and his eyes fell on the three dishes served by the robot. Even though the three dishes are quite good now, he doesn't seem to be able to see them, just said, "You should know that food can be eaten as long as it is cooked. But obviously, your opportunism is useless." He raised his head slightly and said proudly: "Since you dare to come to participate in the chef assessment, you should know how dirty the fish head is, but you just threw it into the pot without any treatment, trying to use the temperature to destroy the pickled things inside?"

Qi Zhuo shook his head and said: "Young man, Don't ignore the honor and dignity of food just because you have some achievements on the Internet!" When he said this, his eyelids drooped, and it seemed that he hated iron and steel, but in fact, there was something in his eyes. What was shining was an unmistakable malice.

After the test takers enter the meeting room, they can no longer cover the surveillance cameras casually, and their performance here will be posted on the official website of the Chef Association, so even if he wants to get rid of Ruan Tang, he must not let people pick out mistakes on the bright side.

Except for eggs, these ingredients are either new ingredients or well-known leftovers. The audience would have a skeptical attitude. If he uses words to provoke hints, those audiences will naturally preconceive that Ruan Tang is a broken pot. Take a few dishes at random to fool people, so naturally you won't "put yourself at risk". In this way, there is nothing to blame for him eliminating Ruan Tang: he is unlucky, so who can he blame?

Taking a step back, even if someone really ate it, he would have his own reasons.

Ruan Tang couldn't help but get a little annoyed that the delicately cooked delicacy was so mercilessly labeled as indiscriminately cooked garbage, but the other party didn't have any interests involved with him, and he didn't know the other party, so it could only be attributed to the interstellar people not knowing the deliciousness of these ingredients is so preconceived. But he believes that these examiners will definitely change their minds after they have tasted it.

"I have processed the fish head and pork liver. I think they are not leftovers, but also quite delicious. If you don't believe me, you will know after one bite."