Chapter 13: Movie Emperor Ruan Tang

"Ah?" He Yunyi frowned, "That "He" is you?"

He couldn't help standing up, stretched out his palm to touch his younger brother's forehead, and said solemnly: "You tell me, did something happen to you?"

He Yunchen: "..."

He coldly slapped his elder brother's hand away, pointed to the chicken wings in the crisper, and said lightly, "This is the reason." It is a miracle that he also enjoys food even though he has the 'anorexia' disease.

The sound of the suspension car was heard again outside the mansion. Ran Jing smiled and said, "Your father is back too." She stood up and walked out quickly, with an unstoppable smile on her face.

There are two double S-level fighters in the family. Although they are glorious, their overly sensitive five senses also make them lose a lot of fun that ordinary people should have. For example, when it comes to eating, the four of them never sit together Dinner was served on the table. Every time, she and her eldest son ate natural ingredients downstairs, while her younger son and her husband ate nutritional supplements upstairs.

This time, the chicken wings brought back by the two sons actually made the younger son like it, so her husband would naturally not be disgusted.

She opened the door, helped her husband take off his military coat, and then beckoned him to sit down and eat.

Seeing that his youngest son, who had always only taken nutritional supplements, sat obediently and quietly at the table, He Weiye couldn't help frowning. He was about to refuse, but he smelled a different smell from the tip of his nose.

Good smell.

His eyes fell on the crisper and porridge on the table.

He Yunyi pulled away the seat of the chief seat, and said with a smile: "Dad, today's meal is different from the previous ones. Sit down and try it." He pointed to the chicken wings on the table, "Even Ah Chen likes it."

"And this fresh shrimp porridge. I learned how to make it from the video. It should taste good." Ran Jing pulled him to sit down. The porridge she cooked today was exactly the fresh shrimp porridge that Ruan Tang made during the live broadcast today. Because the production method seems relatively simple, she learned to do it step by step, and it seems to be quite successful. In addition, she also fried a green vegetable, one meat, one vegetable and one porridge. Today's dinner looks rare and rich.

Ran Jing served a bowl of porridge for each of them, and then picked up a chicken wing for He Yunchen and He Weiye.

He Yunchen liked Ruan Tang's craftsmanship. He bit off half of the chicken wings in one bite. The chicken was cooked until soft, and the smell of soy sauce penetrated into it, making it even more fragrant. The chicken skin is the most fragrant, soft and slippery, almost melting in the mouth , making people want to swallow a few more mouthfuls completely.

At this time, take another sip of glutinous fresh shrimp porridge. The sweetness from the rice soon fades away the greasy feeling brought by the chicken wings. The hot porridge goes down the esophagus, and the whole stomach suddenly feels warm temperature.

Seeing his youngest son eating with enjoyment, He Weiye also rarely felt a little bit of anticipation. He also picked up a piece of chicken wing, first frowned and bit the side, then his brows instantly relaxed, and a look of amazement flashed in his eyes. He ate faster than He Yunchen, sucked all the chicken on it in one bite, and then spat out a thin bone.