Chapter 63: Ruan Yu

Chapter 63: Ruan Yu

"The situation is deteriorating now, and it will be too late if you don't do surgery!"

Hearing Ruan Yu's name, Ruan Tang hurriedly ran towards the direction of the sound, and saw a doctor in a white uniform and several Medical staff in light green uniforms gathered at the door of a ward, with anxious and angry expressions on their faces.

"No, I still can't contact Ruan Yu's mother!" One of the people in a light green uniform couldn't help cursing, "Is he really her own son? I haven't seen such a mother like her!"

The doctor heaved a sigh of relief, "Forget it, save the patient first, and I'll pay the money in advance."

After a few people quickly finalized, they pushed the door open and entered. Ruan Tang hurried over and shouted to the leader: "Doctor! I am Ruan Yu's elder brother, how is the situation now?"

The door of the ward had already been pushed open, and Ruan Tang saw the child lying on the bed at a glance. Like the photo Wei Zhuo posted on Weibo before, he looks very similar to Ruan Tang, except that he looks more fragile and thinner, almost skinny, with bandages all over his body, and his cheeks are deeply sunken. He should be twelve years old, but he is still small, not even comparable to other people's seven or eight-year-old children.

Now, in the instrument display at the bedside, all his indicators are surprisingly low, and they are extremely unstable, and they are about to fall below the lowest value.

The situation was critical, and the few people had no time to say anything. The doctor in white coat twitched his eyelids, and immediately motioned for the people behind him to bring the stretcher over, "Quick! Take him to the emergency room now!"

Ruan Yu was completely lost his consciousness, only his brows were still tightly furrowed, which made everyone feel even more distressed.

Several nurses gently moved Ruan Yu onto the stretcher, and then quickly ran towards the emergency room. Ruan Tang followed behind, anxious, watching the door of the emergency room being closed and the red light turned on, he couldn't help but punched the wall, and even his eyes turned red.

"If...if anything happen to Xiao Yu..."

He Yunchen took off his hand and wrapped it around him, hugged him comfortingly, and patted him on the back lightly, "It's okay, nothing will happen."

Following his comfort, Ruan Tang's mood gradually calmed down, and he Looking at the red light outside the operating room, he took a deep breath and said, "If there is anything wrong with Xiao Yu, I will definitely not let Cai Xin go."

"Okay, I will accompany you."

The remaining hands are still tightly clenched, so that Ruan Tang can draw a little comfort and strength from it.

Time passed by, and when Ruan Tang could hardly wait any longer, the red light went out with a "pop", and then the doctor came out, took off his mask, and looked at Ruan Tang with a frown.

"You said you were Ruan Yu's elder brother?" He looked at Ruan Tang with scrutiny. After all, Planet Nineteen is too remote, with a low level of economy and consumption. Many people can't afford expensive optical computers, and they still use the oldest communicators. The information is relatively closed, so they currently have no information about Starnet. Nothing is known about what happened.

"Yes, I am." Ruan Tang hastily handed him the certificate just issued.

Dr. Tang took the certificate with a frown, checked it carefully, and after confirming that everything was correct, he snorted coldly.