Chapter 62: Planet Nineteen Planet

Nineteen is a planet somewhat similar to the Earth. Seen from space, it is also a blue color, but the green of the Earth is replaced by gray black here. There is an introduction on the spaceship about Planet Nineteen. It says that almost 88% of this planet is covered by water, and other places are covered with various uneven mountains. If this planet is not one of the rare habitable planets, I am afraid that no one is willing to live in such a remote and barren place.

After getting off the spaceship, Ruan Tang felt the remoteness and barrenness of Planet 19. First of all, the star port is smaller than Capital Star. The Starport on Planet Nineteen was at the level of a small train station in a third-tier city in the previous life. It was empty and there were basically not many people there.

"Let's go, there is no suspension car that can be reserved at any time, so I asked the person who came here before to pick us up." He Yunchen said to Ruan Tang, while holding his hand naturally.

Ruan Tang was taken aback for a moment, looked at the airport hall where there were almost no people, and suddenly felt a little uncomfortable.

"The gravity here is a bit different from the Capital Planet. I'll hold you so that you won't get used to it." He Yunchen explained.

Ruan Tang was still a little puzzled at first, but after walking out of the star port hall, he realized that what He Yunchen said was true. The gravity of this planet is indeed a bit strong, and his physical fitness is not very good, so the feeling is particularly obvious, even to the point where he is struggling, and he walked out slowly with He Yunchen's support. Fortunately, although his body was not as good as He Yunchen's, it was also genetically modified and optimized, so after a period of adaptation, he felt much more relaxed.

Out of Star port, I saw a gray car parked outside, a tall middle-aged man waved in He Yunchen's direction, although he was wearing casual clothes, but from his upright standing posture and the uprightness of his whole body With his imposing manner, Ruan Tang could tell that he must have also come from the army.

"Uncle Kun." After He Yunchen approached, he greeted the tall middle-aged man, "This is Ruan Tang."

Wang Kun nodded, "Hello, Mr. Ruan."

"Hello, Uncle Kun." Ruan Tang didn't know how to address him, so he also imitated He Yunchen's name and greeted him.

"Please get in the car."

The three got into the car one by one. This car is more than a little bit worse than He Yunchen's private hovering car in Capital Star. The space is cramped and narrow. Although it can fly, it is very slow. They are all similar to those cheap cars worth 30,000 to 50,000 yuan in the previous life.

"The residence is ready, and we have obtained a lot of news." Wang Kun and Zhang Peng are scouts under He Weiye's command. Although they have retired due to physical reasons, their abilities are still there. It is best to let them come to inquire about the news. A perfect candidate. On the day Wei Zhuo uploaded the video, Wang Kun and the others had already set off. Although they arrived only one day earlier than He Yunchen and the others, they had already inquired about many things. Here, as long as they are willing to spend money, there are basically no secrets.

Wang Kun found the original residence of the Ruan family, but the house left by Ruan Tang's father was sold by Cai Xin a long time ago, and now it has become someone else's home, but the person who bought the house of the Ruan family happened to be their original house. neighbors.

As early as ten years ago, after Ruan Tang started earning money in Capital Star, Cai Xin changed his residence to draw a clear line with these "poor ghosts", but before that, they had lived here for more than ten years. Most of the neighbors on the left and right are still living here. Wang Kun asked from door to door, and found that Cai Xin was quite well-known here, and almost every household knew her. Of course, they didn't say anything good about her.