Chapter 95: The Preliminary Competition Ended

Soon, and everyone began to get busy. There is actually no difficulty in cooking soup, the difficulty is to remove the fishy smell and control the heat.

On the shelves in the last row of the venue, a large number of seasonings are neatly placed, many of which can be used to remove fishy smell, such as onion, ginger, garlic and rice wine.

Since there was no cooking wine before, Ruan Tang used scallion and ginger juice to remove the fishy smell, so most of these contestants continued to use Ruan Tang's past habit of mashing the scallion and ginger into juice, and then smeared it on the duck meat to remove the fishy smell taste. Only a few people added a small amount of rice wine to further remove the fishy smell and enhance the fragrance.

Ruan Tang noticed a girl named Zha Panpan. Although her movements were not fast, she was very thoughtful. For example, she would cut a few knives on the duck leg to make the duck more delicious. She will carefully remove the fat under the skin of the duck with a knife. Obviously, she knows that the fat is actually the most fishy part of the duck.

By the time she finished going, the other contestants had already set up the pot and were waiting. Zha Panpan put the processed duck legs into the pot without haste, then added sliced ​​scallions, sliced ​​ginger and enough salt, filled the water, boiled it on high heat, skimmed off the foam, and then Bring to a simmer over low heat.

All the contestants use the same soup pot, there is no opportunistic method of stewing in a pressure cooker, many people just throw the duck in it and it's over, but this girl found a piece of clean cloth ingeniously, covered the pot Wrap the edges of the duck to seal the heat in the soup pot as much as possible, so that the duck meat will be more crispy and more rotten.

Ruan Tang nodded slightly, thinking that this girl is a good seedling.

Sure enough, although it took a long time, her deodorization was the most successful. The ten off-site judges all accepted this bowl of duck soup very well, and gave her a unanimous pass.

Sixty-four failed to secure a majority of votes in favor and were thus in the danger zone. The so-called danger zone is that the three main judges personally taste their soups and decide their final decision. In fact, according to the regulations of the preliminary competition, there are still 72 people to be eliminated, so it is very possible to directly eliminate all the 64 players who entered the danger zone.

The sixty-four people stood in the danger zone, all looking at the three judges eagerly, hoping that they would forgive them. But it cannot be ruled out that some of these players actually have certain potential, and there may be room for improvement.

Just now, the three judges watched their cooking process in person, so they still have a certain impression. Ruan Tang and Ge Lao each selected seven people to stay. Some of these people have very solid basic skills, but they made mistakes. There are also some who have outstanding aura, but unfortunately their basic skills are not ideal. They can be regarded as potential stocks. Ruan Tang thinks that they can be given another chance.

At this time, the remaining number of players in the arena is 122, that is to say, in this level, there are still 22 people who will be eliminated, and the situation of the 14 people who have just escaped from death is even more dangerous.

"Next, let's start the last test, which is the combination of ingredients." After Ge Lao's voice fell, many intelligent robots walked up to the contestants holding wooden boxes one by one.

"There are many kinds of ingredients in these mysterious boxes. I hope you can combine and match according to your own understanding. Within an hour, you can combine a special dish. Of course, taste is the basic principle." Ruan Tang After a pause, seeing the nervousness of the contestants in front of him, he added fire, "There is a small reward for this last event - the top three can get the right to choose ingredients first in the next round of competition."