Chapter 43: Restarting the Live Streaming

After a day of teaching and the matter on Starnet was successfully resolved, Ruan Tang went home in a happy mood.

When Ruan Tang arrived home, he found that the tofu that He Yunyi had mentioned had arrived, and after being signed for by the smart butler Xiaobai, he put it in the crisper. He opened the fresh-keeping cabinet and found that there were two kinds of tofu sent by the Academy of Sciences, namely old tofu and soft tofu. There were two whole boards, which were sufficient and very fresh. It seems that tofu can be used to make some delicious tofu for today's dinner.

Along with the tofu, there were also a dozen fresh-keeping boxes. Ruan Tang wondered why He Yunyi would send him a fresh-keeping box, but after opening it, he found out that it was a specially designed crisper box, which was divided into several small boxes of different sizes. The grid can better separate several dishes and rice. It is similar to the common lunch box in the previous life, but the airtightness and heat preservation effect are better. There are even small details specially designed to prevent the soup from spilling out. It can be seen that the wisdom of future people should not be underestimated.

Ruan Tang has not broadcast live for two days, and he always feels that something is missing. He really misses those lovely viewers, and also likes their real and enthusiastic feedback when they taste the food he made.

Now that the matter has been resolved, he can restart the live broadcast from tonight.

After thinking for a while, Ruan Tang logged into his Weibo account and posted a brief live broadcast preview.

"@Ruan Tang V: Live broadcast at seven o'clock tonight."

[@Baomu can't hold it: Aww, run to the live broadcast room to watch!]

[@Miaomiao likes to eat all the dishes of the anchor: Great, my dear anchor is back!]

[I want to eat late at night@: I can finally eat delicious food/(ㄒoㄒ)/~~ Days without live broadcasts, life is really worse than death!]

Before seven o'clock, Ruan Tang started the live broadcast on time after preparing all the other ingredients and ingredients needed.

As a result, as soon as he entered the live broadcast room, he was dazzled by all kinds of colorful gift special effects, and the barrage was even denser. Even though he had set the mask level and the audience's speech frequency to the highest limit, he could still see it. Very reluctantly. He glanced at the number of people online, and it turned out to have exceeded 500 million!

"Hello everyone, I'm the anchor Ruan Tang. Today I'm going to bring you Mapo Tofu, Sweet and Sour Crispy Tofu and Shrimp Tofu Soup." One spicy dish, one sweet and sour, and one salty and fresh The soup should be able to satisfy the preferences of various audiences.

[A touch of medicinal fragrance: I really miss the beginning! Anchor We miss you!]

[I miss Jingjing: ah ah ah ah little brother my marriage! The sound is also nice! prprprpr]

[Yangui: Tofu! Is this what the Academy of Sciences calls new processed ingredients?]

"Yes, tofu is processed from soybeans. It is a semi-finished product. With a little cooking, it can be made into a variety of delicious food. It is already on the shelves in the mall. You can buy it and learn how to make it in the future." While talking, Ruan Tang started to move his hands, "What I'm going to make now is mapo tofu, and the main ingredients I need are soft tofu and beef."