Chapter 11: Braised Chicken Wings and Potatoes

Since he promised to prepare more food for the audience at night for the lucky draw, Ruan Tang naturally had to prepare it in advance.

He searched around in the shopping mall, and finally decided to make the most convenient braised chicken wings. In fact, he prefers to eat cola chicken wings, but in the absence of cola, he can only settle for the next best thing and make braised chicken wings.

The price of chicken wings is not cheap, the unit price is 20 common currency. After all, a chicken only has two chicken wings. In the future, people will not use hormones to breed instant broiler chickens. Thanks to that local tyrant fan, Ruan Tang's current assets have doubled several times, so he doesn't care about the small money, and bought fifty chicken wings at once. Besides, he also bought a bigger pot and some seasoning.

There are still a lot of potatoes left from the potatoes I bought last time, and I will put them in to stew together. It should be able to make a big pot, enough for a dozen people to share.

However, he still can't eat too greasy and meaty food, and needs to eat more light food that nourishes the stomach, so he bought some shrimps and prepared to make fresh shrimp porridge.

Ruan Tang wasn't worried about those sunspots going back. He also received a push message from the headline news on Starnet. The Academy of Sciences confirmed that what he said in the live broadcast was true, which undoubtedly gave him a strong backer. Even if those black people come again, they will not dare to question him at will, and the trust of other audiences in him will also increase a lot invisibly.

What's more, he also has a room manager who can help him manage the complex barrage area. I just don't know, will that "He" be online today?

Because he was going to use up all the potatoes, Ruan Tang asked Xiaobai to peel off all the potatoes and soak them in water. Xiaobai's intelligence is very high, and his learning ability is very strong. Although his knife skills cannot be compared with professional chefs like Ruan Tang, he can still peel a dozen potatoes.

After finishing the preparations, Ruan Tang started the live broadcast.

"Good evening, everyone. I'm the anchor Ruan Tang. Today I'm bringing you braised chicken wings and potatoes and fresh shrimp porridge." After just saying a greeting, a large number of people rushed to the live broadcast room after receiving the live broadcast notification. audience, and the number of people online exceeded six figures in an instant.

Ruan Tang glanced at the audience list, and there was a golden housing management ID on the top of a green vest, which was "He". For some unknown reason, he immediately felt at ease.

[Meow loves to eat shrimp: Aww! It's on! It's on! Today I have my favorite shrimp again! I love you anchor! Send crystal flowers!]

[Baomu can't hold it: Xiaolongbao is delicious! (ˉ﹃ˉ) The crystal flower is my deep love for you!]

[Xiao Huaming: Hey, the anchor said that some people would be allergic to shrimp. I didn't pay heed at the time, but after eating it, I itched all over. I went to the hospital to drink medicine before it stopped. It seems that shrimps and I can't be together. I can only satisfy my cravings through the broadcasts. QAQ]

[Moshang who is on the night shift every day: Damn it! I didn't even eat it! The anchor said that there will be more delicious lottery draws tonight, is it true?]

[Mixia: Xiaolongbao is delicious.]

[Yue Xinling: Draw a lottery! I have eaten grilled chicken wings in a high-end restaurant, and I thought it was delicious at the time, and the anchor's cooking must be even better!]