Chapter 77: Sliced ​​Meat Porridge and Fried Dumplings

The sumptuous four dishes and one soup, the four of them had a great time eating, especially Zhou Jing, who tasted Ruan Tang's cooking skills for the first time, was amazed by the deliciousness of this table.

"No wonder your Majesty supports the Academy of Sciences so much in promoting natural ingredients. This is indeed a good thing. After eating enough, the whole person feels warm and relaxed a lot. The satisfaction and happiness brought by delicious food are brought by the nutrient solution." It's incomparable." Zhou Jing put down his clean bowl and said with great satisfaction.

"As long as you like it."

After the meal, Ruan Tang ordered a bowl of noodles for his younger brother. He specially boiled the noodles so that they would be easy to digest. At the same time, he used salted Duxian as the base of the noodle soup. I believe his younger brother will like it of.

"I'll take you to the hospital." He Yunchen said.

In the past, Ruan Tang must have been ashamed to bother others so much, but now his relationship with He Yunchen has gotten a lot closer. It can be said that they are already very good friends, so he has learned not to reject He Yunchen's kindness.

"By the way, brother Chen, I want to buy a house, do you have any recommendation?" Ruan Tang said to He Yunchen on the way to the hospital.

Ruan Tang's current house is a rented single-person apartment with only one bedroom and one living room. After Ruan Yu is discharged from the hospital, he will definitely live with him. By then, the single-person apartment will be too small for two people to live in. Anyway, the rent for this apartment was only paid until the end of the year, and it was just during this time to buy a big house, and put cushions in every corner to avoid Ruan Yu bumping into it.

"Well, there are several houses for sale in my residential area. If you are interested, I can take you to see them tomorrow night." He Yunchen has rested for so many days, and the military department has accumulated a lot of work, so he will definitely He was going back to the military headquarters to deal with these matters, so he could only take Ruan Tang to see the house at night.

"Okay! I will go to the military headquarters tomorrow to see my apprentices, and I will go with you when you get off work." Ruan Tang readily agreed. He Yunchen and He Yunyi are his best friends. He is naturally happy to be neighbors with them.

"No problem."

**********

The next day, because he was planning to go to the military headquarters to see the situation in the cafeteria, Ruan Tang got up early and started preparing for the live broadcast of breakfast.

"Hi everyone, I'm anchor Ruan Tang, and today I'm bringing you sliced ​​meat porridge and fried dumplings for breakfast."

[Shiori Wutian: Wow, the anchor woke up so early today! I didn't even open my eyes when I got the live broadcast notification.]

[Leng Ye: Yes, yes, isn't the anchor sleepy?]

Ruan Tang smiled, "I'm going out for a trip today, so I moved the live broadcast ahead of time."

The main ingredients used in the meat porridge are rice, sliced ​​meat, black fungus and Chinese cabbage. Ruan Tang first washed the black fungus and Chinese cabbage with water Clean, drain and cut into small pieces for later use. Pour a little leftover broth from yesterday into the rice cooker, then add the washed white rice, add chopped Chinese cabbage, black fungus and sliced ​​meat, turn on the porridge cooking mode, and you will be able to eat delicious porridge soon.