Chapter 75: Completely Solved

Cai Xin never expected that things would turn out like this.

She deliberately notified so many reporters and wore a miniature camera, just to make Ruan Tang "forgive" her through moral pressure, but now, her play has completely failed! Instead, these reporters and miniature cameras became the things to record her ugly appearance!

Realizing that the cameras of these people were all aimed at her, she immediately rushed to fight with them desperately!

It's over! She's all over!

These reporters are not stupid, Cai Xin made such an ugly scene, even if they took some favors from Cai Xin, there is no need for them to make trouble for a woman with no money and no power to make life difficult for the major general of the empire. Besides, what content to report is not a report, as long as the content is strong enough, it is the same to them.

Now that Cai Xin is going crazy, they don't want to accompany them. Anyway, they have already photographed everything that should be photographed, so they all turned around and got into the car, leaving only Cai Xin swallowing the exhaust gas.

They couldn't wait to start editing the content in the car, and they were about to grab the news first, so Cai Xin's rioting in the hospital, within half an hour, was uploaded uproariously on star network.

"@Imperial gossip kingv: Snake and scorpion mother! No wonder @Ruan TangV wants to sue to sever the relationship between mother and child. How shameless can a person be? [Video][Picture][Picture]"

[LB: How can there be such shameless people in this world? Vicious woman? At first I thought she was really going to apologize, but I didn't expect that she was acting on purpose!]

[Ran Ranran: That's right! Even brought a miniature camera! Oh, naive, how could such a small trick be fooled by our wise and mighty major general?]

[Golden balls: She even laid her hand on such a small child! Look how he scared the little brother! His little face is all white, I feel so bad for him!]

Two days later, Ruan Tang's case against Cai Xin officially opened in court.

Cai Xin originally wanted to pretend to be ill like Wei Zhuo, but He Yunchen had been on guard against her for a long time. He had already applied to the court to monitor Cai Xin. Although these surveillance personnel would not restrict her action, and even to some extent, ensured her safety, but now, it showed their position.

The previous Wei Zhuo was really hard-hearted, and he really passed out in the first place. He took this opportunity to keep himself in a state of unhealed injuries. But how could Cai Xin do such a thing to herself? She just wanted to procrastinate for a while, and when Ruan Tang came back, she would force him to forgive her, and then withdraw the accusation. She was not willing to do anything to her, and she was even enjoying life.

Unexpectedly, as soon as her big dream of spring and autumn came to nothing, she wanted to make up for it, and now she went to make herself a little sick and so on. Those "guardian" personnel were like demons, telling her that she couldn't do anything at all!

Demon! These are demons!

She fell into an ice cave, paralyzed on the hotel bed in a daze, and was then forcibly taken to the court by the bailiff.

There are three accusations waiting for her. The first is to accuse her of insulting and defaming Ruan Tang's reputation and making troubles; the second is to accuse her of negligent guardianship and child abuse; the third is to apply for Cut ties with her.