Chapter 58: Sinister Intentions

The star network immediately exploded. Under the deliberate guidance of someone with a heart, this incident quickly aroused great attention on the star network, because Ruan Tang has been in the limelight recently, and this time the popularity is higher than last time Even higher. However, except for a few keyboard warriors who were very righteous and indignant, most of the informants are still relatively rational. With the lessons learned from the last time, this time the informants no longer dare to listen to the wind and rain, and are easily given by the navy and caring people. Induced, but raised their own doubts.

[Painting y1 Gu: Since Ms. Cai has lived so hard these years, why are her hands still so white?]

[Yao Guang: ... Is it because of the beauty filter that comes with the camera?]

[Salted Fish Benyu: Upstairs, the people who eat melons tell you that Gou Zhuo's videos are never prettified. Did you see the reporter's hand? The contrast is obvious.]

[Feng Chui: I don't think the anchor is like this kind of person, there must be some reason for it!]

[Wuminly: The fact that the anchor can donate so much income shows that those in need are definitely not the kind of people who will be so stingy with their families. I also think there must be something wrong with it!]

[Shangshanruoshui: Don't jump to conclusions easily, the anchor will definitely give an explanation @Ruan TangV]

Ruan Tang, who is not a teenager with internet addiction, is always a bit late in this kind of thing, when he finds out about it, some of his fans have rushed to create a long Weibo to clarify for him.

"Ruan Tang National Support Association V: Netizens and jellybeans, please stay calm. I don't know whether this matter is true or not, and for now, the other party's witnesses and evidence are not sufficient. [Picture 1] [Picture 2 ][Picture 3]"

"First, Wei Zhuo had previously published a document slandering Ruan Tang, and was later accused of stealing commercial secrets. However, due to physical reasons, the court session was delayed. See Figure 1 for details. Second, according to what Ms. Cai said, she has been working hard and providing for her. Two children, but as can be seen in the video, her hands have no calluses at all, and are very clean and tender. I am a white-collar worker and hardly work at home, but there are also a little calluses. The comparison picture can be seen in Figure 2. Third we all know who Ruan Tang is. First of all, he was injured during filming and became a vegetative state. It took him five years to wake up, and he was also enthusiastic about public welfare. Figure 3 shows the hospital records and donation details, as well as several major official blogs at that time screenshot of the speech."

"In addition, I would like to ask, since Ms. Cai cares so much about children, where was you, his mother during the five years when Ruan Tang's accident happened?"

The picture on the long Weibo is clear. It was full of stone hammers, which immediately caused Ruan Tang's fans to retweet frantically. In just half a day, the retweeting volume had exceeded 50 million.

With the strike of such a stone hammer, the melon-eating crowd, who were still a little vacillating, immediately stood their ground and questioned the video released by Wei Zhuo. It seems that this video is completely a trick.

Wei Zhuo looked at the keyboard warriors who started to turn their heads to insult him in private messages, he didn't care about the personal attacks above, and even had a sneer on his face.