Chapter 47: Transition

He Yunchen likes to eat spicy food, so the red soup in the mandarin duck pot faces him. He Yunyi doesn't like spicy food, so the white soup pot is placed in front of him. Ruan Tang can accept both, so it's only natural sat in the middle position.

"Hurry up and eat, the meat won't taste good when it gets too old." Ruan Tang beckoned them to move their chopsticks.

"You eat too." While eating, He Yunchen paid attention to Ruan Tang's movements. Seeing that he prefers cooked mutton rolls, shrimp slips, fish slips, etc., He Yunchen would always help him with them, and Ruan Tang also reciprocated. He Yunchen picked up some of his favorite dishes.

He Yunyi: "..." He always felt like he was a superfluous person... I am afraid that this younger brother will be lost...

Anyway, the three of them enjoyed a delicious hot pot until their stomachs rounded, only reluctantly stopped.

After the two He family brothers left, Ruan Tang simply washed up, lay down on the bed, and fell asleep.

Hot pot unsurprisingly set off a wave of unprecedented enthusiasm in the empire.

Ruan Tang remembered the promise he had made to the audience, and got up early the next morning to make a batch of shrimp and fish slips, meat rolls, etc., and then held a lottery together during the live broadcast of breakfast, so that the audience happy.

Starnet Shopping Mall also quickly followed up. After asking Ruan Tang about the production method, they quickly put the hot pot base and some inconvenient ingredients on the shelves. Even artifacts like Thick Soup Treasure have been tampered with. In this way, even if it is a waste of cooking skills, you only need to boil a pot of water, put in Thick Soup Treasure and hot pot bottom ingredients, and boil the water. You can easily eat delicious hot pot.

You can buy all the ingredients in shopping malls, most of which are ready-made, and a small part only needs to be cut, and there are also ready-made processing tools, which can be eaten after being put in a pot, which is convenient and fast.

For this kind of food that is easy to make, even the remnants can quickly master it. In the current situation where the food is extremely underdeveloped, expensive and scarce, it quickly swept the entire empire.

He Yunyi also sent a message to Ruan Tang, telling him that a company has seen the business opportunity of hot pot and has contacted the Academy of Sciences. They want to buy the right to use hot pot and open physical hot pot restaurants on other planets to further facilitate the people of the empire to taste delicious food.

The empire attaches great importance to copyright issues. Although Ruan Tang has not registered and applied for patents for such unprecedented novelties as hot pot, as the first person to make hot pot, he is defaulted as the owner of the property rights of hot pot. It doesn't matter if you learn how to make it for yourself at home, but if you want to use the hot pot to make a profit, you must pay Ruan Tang a fee for the right to use the hot pot.

After thousands of years of development, the Blue Star Empire has become bigger and bigger. There are as many as fifty planets in the territory of the empire, and the population has reached an astonishing 100 billion people. It can be said that it contains a huge Business. Hot pot, a delicacy that does not require cooking skills, qualifications, or even labor, is like a hen that lays golden eggs. How can it not impress these capitalists who are tempted by the wind?

Naturally, Ruan Tang fully agreed. He alone would never be able to satisfy the appetites of the people of the entire empire. There is nothing wrong with opening more hot pot restaurants so that more people can taste the delicacy of good and natural ingredients.