Chapter 74: Shamelessness

Yang Cong News, which brazenly released this report, has been known for its rich imagination since the establishment of the newspaper. It has also established a sky in the interstellar news market. But people position it as a fanzine, and most of them read it for fun. Even the official blog of Yangcong News has its own certification information as a "well-known and false news media studio", making people want to compare it with it.

"Don't pay attention to these boring people." He Yunchen also saw this report, and he frowned slightly, "You were underage twelve years ago, how could I do such a thing?"

Ruan Tang: "..."

Think your focus is not right?

But Ruan Tang didn't bother to continue worrying about this matter. It would be serious to send Xiao Yu to the hospital for recuperation first. As soon as they got off the spaceship, they were chased and intercepted by so many reporters. Xiao Yu's face was still faintly pale, making Ruan Tang really in a bad mood.

"Okay!" The two got off the hoverboard together and entered the central hospital.

Because they had already greeted each other, after the front desk recognized He Yunchen and Ruan Tang, they immediately invited the dean out, and the dean personally led them to go through the admission procedures.

"Wow, Young Master He looks really handsome!" The staff at the front desk couldn't help whispering to their colleagues.

"Mr. Ruan is also very good. He used to be an actor, and now he is a four-star chef. He has earned millions of coins in a month just by doing live broadcasts. He is the most popular anchor on the Jinjiang live broadcast website." Another colleague's eyes are still looking at the direction in which the two left.

"Hey, do you think Major General He and Mr. Ruan are really together? They are inseparable, and Major General He even protects him. He has openly supported Mr. Ruan on Weibo several times. That kid won't be really their love child?" Another staff member approached and asked in a low voice.

"What are you thinking? How long has it been since Mr. Ruan woke up from the accident, and the genetic conception is not so fast to produce such a big one! That is obviously Mr. Ruan's younger brother. Did you forget the news on Weibo?"

"That's right, that Cai Xin is really their real mother? How can there be such a shameless woman..."

No matter how heated these people's discussions were, Ruan Tang had already completed the hospital admission procedures for Ruan Yu, and now he carried Ruan Yu to do his checked up.

"Major General He, Mr. Ruan, this is Dr. Fang. He is the best genetic disease expert in our hospital. He will treat Ruan Yu. Don't worry." The dean arranged the best ward and the latest hospital for them Good doctor, and then he left first, "I still have something to do, so I will go first."

Doctor Fang is middle-aged, with a serious face, sharp eyes, and looks very professional. He nodded slightly towards the two and said hello.

"Okay, thank you, Dean Wang."

After sending the dean away, Doctor Fang said directly, "Please put the patient on the hospital bed, I will check his physical condition first, so as to formulate a corresponding treatment plan for him "

"Okay, thank you, Dr. Fang." Ruan Tang gently put Ruan Yu on the hospital bed.

Dr. Fang checked Ruan Yu carefully with instruments, and then the serious expression on his face became much more relaxed, "When I saw the medical records and his physical information sent from Planet Nineteen, I think the child's illness must be very serious, but now it seems that the situation is much better than I imagined. Generally, children with this disease are born very weak, prone to fractures and injuries, and have a high chance of dying Nine times out of ten, it is not easy for this child to live to such an age in peace. I heard that after you went to Planet Nineteen, you often made natural food for the child?"