Chapter 97: Quarterfinals- (Part 1)

"Congratulations to everyone who has advanced to the quarterfinals. Go back and prepare well. I hope to see you perform better in three days. The top three who performed the best today will also be in the next game." I have the privilege, as for the list of the top three, it will be announced in the next round."

"Yes!"

After the contestants left, the three judges stayed to discuss again, there are several contestants who performed well today, so they need more Take a moment to make your selections.

Zha Panpan's spicy fried fresh fish and lotus root slices and Shi Mingxu's soup that looks like Tom Yum Kung both left a deep impression on the three of them, so two of the places must belong to them. However, Cao Jun, who performed well in the previous game, performed relatively mediocre in this game. It may be that Ruan Tang’s Haihuang fans made pearls and jade in front of him, which made his shrimp fans pale in comparison. In this off-site voting, his vote a few of them were able to squeeze into the top 50, and they were almost on the verge of being eliminated.

After much deliberation, the three of them finally chose Wu Anmin who made the spicy hotpot. They could see that Wu Anmin's spicy hotpot was not a random mishmash of all kinds of helplessness. Together, but really spent their minds trying to do well. The sauce he prepared is really delicious, rich and delicious, with rich layers, and the heat is well controlled, so that the ingredients will not be too old or raw. Every shrimp and every piece of tofu is real. It is really full of the taste of spices, the taste is rich but not mixed, oily but not greasy, the spicy and numbing taste is enjoyable every second between the teeth.

So the last three judges unanimously decided to include him in the top three.

After finishing the recording of the show, Ruan Tang returned home by car to greet his dear brother in a hug.

"Brother, brother! I want to eat spicy hot pot!" The little guy has been discharged from the hospital, wearing a green little dinosaur one-piece pajamas, the whole person looks small, soft, and chubby, Ruan Tang couldn't help but hugged him and kissed him hard. Ruan Yu also hugged his brother's neck, accepted his kiss with a blushing face, and then said in a crisp voice: "Although it looks delicious, Xiao Yu didn't eat a single bite, Xiao Yu only ate the dishes made by brother!"

The Rookie Chef Contest is gaining momentum recently, and Ruan Yu will of course watch it, but this little guy doesn’t know where he is influenced, so he insists on not eating a single bite. According to him, his brother is the best chef in the world, so he only eats The best cooking made by the best brother. If you find something you really like, you can pester your brother to make it for him. Anyway, in his eyes, your brother is omnipotent and can cook any dish, so it won't be a problem for him.

Of course, the same is true.

"Liar, you have eaten the meal made by Aunt Ran." Ruan Tang picked up the little guy and kissed his soft and tender face, "Okay, brother will make you a spicy hotpot today Eat!"

Considering that his younger brother's stomach has not fully recovered, Ruan Tang basically chooses ingredients that are easier to digest, and the spicy ones are less spicy. The taste that came out in the end was absolutely good.

Boil a pot of white rice, with the rich spicy hot pot, and paired with the extremely delicious beef soup, the two of them ate their mouths full of oil.

Ruan Tang also packed three spicy pots and sent them to the military headquarters, the Academy of Sciences, and the Jinjiang Live Broadcasting Headquarters respectively. Because the imperial army is still fighting against the Valens, He Weiye has been very busy these days, spending almost every day in the military headquarters. He Yunyi is also busy with the cultivation of Zerg and the development of functions, staying in the Academy of Sciences every day. The hit broadcast also kept Ran Jing, the president of Jinjiang Live, very busy, so naturally she didn't have time to cook.