Chapter 125: Extra Story: Wedding of the Century

He Yunchen and Ruan Tang returned home and were warmly welcomed by their respective families.

"Brother, brother, brother!" With short legs, Ruan Yu rushed down the stairs like a rocket launcher, and plunged into Ruan Tang's arms.

"Xiao Yu, brother misses you so much, do you miss brother?" Ruan Tang held the little guy's arm and hugged him up.

"Miss you! I miss you so much!"

"Xiao Yu is so good!" Ruan Tang smiled and kissed his younger brother's soft little face, holding his little buttocks upside down, and said, "Xiao Yu seems to be heavy."

The little guy immediately giggled, "Brother, I've grown taller!"

In just one month, Xiao Yu has become healthier and more lively, his little face is round and fleshy, and his height has even increased a little, and he no longer looks like a malnourished kid. The bad little radish is gone, it can be seen that the He family has taken good care of him.

Ruan Tang said: "Did you watch the live broadcast?"

"I watched it! Aunt Ran will take me to watch it every day! The barbecue is delicious! Brother, I want to eat barbecue!"

"Okay, brother will make it for you."

Compared with the joyful reunion of the two Ruan brothers, the He family reunion was going quite differently.

"You stinky boy, what's the matter with you?" Ran Jing grabbed her son's ear, "You don't even have a decent marriage proposal, and if you say you get married, you get married, if it wasn't for Tangtang's good temper, you would be beaten to death as a bachelor for the rest of your life!"

"You didn't even consult with your family about the date of the wedding! What! Were you thinking of having a slapdash wedding?" He Weiye hated iron for not becoming steel. "I will have you know that everyone in the He Family has always followed custom!"

Back then, when he married Ran Jing at that time, he strictly followed the ancient law and did all the three books and six rituals. How could he be like this stinky boy who has no rings, no etiquette, nothing, just a simple sentence?

Outrageous! It's completely outrageous!

"The guest list, clothing, wedding venue, banquet, nothing is prepared!" He Yunyi was also very irritable, "How do you want us to organize a wedding for you?" He Yunchen knew he was wrong, and lowered his head to let his family members scold him.

And after the He family vented their anger, they still had to arrange the wedding for He Yunchen. Who made this guy a complete hands-off shopkeeper? He didn't like to engage in such nonsensical things, they had to help, and they had to give Tangtang a stunning enough wedding to shut up those people outside.

"Okay, I have urgently ordered two sets of dresses from Luo Yongcheng, the master dress designer of the Empire, and sent the virtual body information of the two of you to them, and I should receive them tomorrow." Ran Jing sighed.

He Weiye snorted coldly, "I have booked the Rose Restaurant as the venue for the wedding banquet, and all four chefs will participate in the production, which will definitely guarantee the quality of the banquet."

"I stayed up all night to get the guest list out! From time to time, you can set up a circle around the Rose Restaurant and invite some of your fans to participate, since you have spoken out your beautiful words, it’s not good if you don’t invite them." He Yunyi complained, and he didn’t miss out on what he had to do.

"Thank you, Dad, Mom, Brother."

"We're family, what need is there for thanks!"

"Did you prepare the rings?!" Although it was already they year 8013, some traditions were still preserved.

"I've already ordered it online, and I can receive it tomorrow."

"You still have some brains!"

Ruan Tang listened to their conversation from the side, and couldn't help showing a faint smile. In fact, he was the one who proposed that hasty marriage proposal... Did brother Chen take the blame for him?

***********

The wedding was scheduled for the next day. He Yunchen and Ruan Tang got up early in the morning and changed into the custom-made dresses that had just been delivered.

Two sets of dresses, one black and one white, perfectly outlined the slender and tall figures of the two grooms. A bow tie of the opposite color was pinned to the neckline of the two sets of dresses, and the names of the two were embroidered on the bottom of the net.

Ruan Tang and He Yunchen stood in front of the mirror, their hair was also carefully taken care of, and they were sprayed with perfume. The faint scent of pine wood was warm and mellow.

They looked at each other in the mirror, then shifted their eyes to the person beside them, and smiled at each other, feeling a little nervous.

The door of the room was pushed open at once, and He Yunyi came in with Ruan Yu in his arms, urging: "Hurry up, the time is almost up."

Ruan Yu was also specially dressed up today, wearing a small white suit and small leather shoes, She was also a handsome young lady, and with him was a little girl from Ran Jing's relative's family, and the two children worked as flower girls for them.

He Yunchen took Ruan Tang's hand out of the gate, got on the hoverboard, and went to the Civil Affairs Bureau to register.

The reporters who got the news earlier surrounded the Civil Affairs Bureau, and the registration process of the two newcomers was all recorded on camera, which became the top news of the day.

Then the two rushed to the Rose Restaurant without stopping. The Rose Restaurant is worthy of being the most luxurious five-star restaurant in the empire. From the exterior to the interior decoration, it shows its luxurious style everywhere.

All the guests have arrived, and the main table in the front row is very eye-catching. Except for the He family, all the people who have important positions in the empire are sitting, even the emperor and empress of the empire are among them.

The wedding officially began soon. Accompanied by soothing music, two slender figures stepped on the red carpet and walked into the center of the banquet hall together. All eyes were on the two of them.

They walked to the stage in the center of the banquet hall under the eyes of everyone, and the witness walked between them and asked, "Ruan Tang, do you want He Yunchen to be your husband, love him forever, respect him forever "

I am willing." Ruan Tang's voice trembled, it was the first time he held a wedding under such a high-profile situation, and he was more or less nervous.

"He Yunchen, do you want Ruan Tang to be your husband, to love and respect him forever, forever?" the witness asked.

"I am willing." He Yunchen responded solemnly.

"Now, please exchange rings."

He Yunchen and Ruan Tang looked at each other holding hands, and slowly put on the ring that symbolized their love and marriage for each other.

"Now you may kiss your husbands."

Ruan Tang and He Yunchen hugged each other slowly under the witness of everyone, and exchanged a lingering kiss.

There was warm applause from all around, and the many fans who came from afar in the outer hall were even more excited and kept screaming.

Hold the hand and grow old together, and they will be happy forever in the future.