Chapter 15: Braised Meat Noodles and Soy Milk

After happily eating a delicious pancake and drinking a cup of hot milk, Ruan Tang went to take a nap.

After sleeping until four o'clock, Ruan Tang went to take a shower after getting up, and then looked at himself in the mirror, Ruan Tang nodded with satisfaction.

His skinny body had improved after eating and sleeping for the past few days. Although he was still very thin, his body muscles had gradually plumped up, and he no longer looked like a skeleton, and his face became rosy. I believe that when I go to take the chef assessment ten days later, there will be no situation that scares the examiner.

After checking the soaked soybeans and the bone broth stewed in the pot, and after confirming that they were almost ready, he started the live broadcast.

"Good evening, everyone. I'm the anchor Ruan Tang. Today I'm going to bring you braised pork noodles and soy milk.

[Miao Miao loves to eat pancakes: The broadcast's starting! The broadcast's starting! I am the first!]

[Baomu can't hold it: I've been squatting all afternoon!]

[Mo's Xiaobin: The pancakes are super delicious! Thank you host!]

Because this morning, Ruan Tang explained in advance the food to be prepared in the evening, so all the foodies stayed here. As soon as the broadcast started, the barrage in the live broadcast room began to fly all over the sky.

"Now let's take a look at the soybeans soaked in the morning." Ruan Tang smiled and picked up the big basin soaked with soybeans and showed it to the audience in front of the camera. Now that it looks like this, it’s almost ready, you can pinch it with your hands, and if it feels completely soft, it means it’s ok."

[Qibao: Really, it’s soft when pinched.]

[Xiao Qingming: It is indeed much bigger than in the morning!]

"Now you can make soy milk. This is very simple, and you can do it directly with a juicer." Ruan Tang poured out the water for soaking the beans, drained the soybeans and put them into the juicer, adding a large glass of water at the same time, beat into pulp twice.

[Scenery of Hometown: Unexpectedly, soybeans can also be squeezed for juice? I thought I could only squeeze fruit...]

"Yes, many vegetables can be juiced, such as cucumbers and carrots, which are good drinks for the body."

The soy milk just made has many impurities and looks very thick. Ruan Tang poured it into The white cotton cloth prepared in advance, cleaned and sterilized, can be squeezed vigorously to leave all the bean dregs in the cotton cloth, and the filtered white soybean milk can be squeezed into the pot. Ruan Tang didn't have much strength in his hands, so the squeezing work was done by the smart housekeeper Xiaobai. The efficiency was very high, and he squeezed out half of the pot of soybean milk in a short time.

[Siyue Mingjiu flicks its feathers: It feels so-so, but it still smells weird.]

[Yue Yin: That's right, it tastes so astringent, not tasty at all, disappointed!]

"Everyone, don't worry, this is not finished yet. Raw soy milk has a beany smell, so it needs to be boiled for a while, and it will become fragrant soon." Ruan Tang put the pot on the electric stove as he said, Turn heat to high to heat.

The soy milk was boiled quickly, and a mellow aroma gradually emerged. Ruan Tang added two spoonfuls of sugar, changed the heat to low temperature and slow cooking, and kept stirring with a spoon at the same time, and then turned to high temperature to continue boiling. After repeating it four or five times, the soy milk was finally cooked.