Chapter 73: Returning to the Capital Star

"Fat House Happy Water is a carbonated drink."

Ruan Tang couldn't help laughing, he is actually quite a homeboy, when there are no event invitations, he basically stays at home, researching those ingredients and various recipes . Although he knows that Coke is not good to drink, he still likes its taste very much, and he has also read the formula table of Coke, so he has some impressions of the formula of Coke.

The main formula of Coca-Cola is public, and the main ingredients are sugar, carbonated water, caramel, phosphoric acid, and acetic acid, etc., but Coca-Cola also has a core technology called 7x, which is strictly protected, and Ruan Tang has no way of knowing it. Can know that the most basic ingredient of cola is water plus a small amount of sucrose, and then into carbon dioxide.

Ruan Tang himself knew this. Regarding the research and development of Coca-Cola and Sprite, his attitude was that he was lucky and lost, and he didn't force it. But He Yunyi was very interested, and used his optical brain to record everything he said.

He asked, "What kind of water is this, and what does it taste like to drink?"

"The one at room temperature is mainly gaseous, and the iced one will taste better." Ruan Tang explained to him, "After it's iced, its throat hit will be even better. Strong, there will be a lot of air bubbles in the throat, because there is a lot of air in it, so it is very easy to bloat and hiccup."

He Yunyi nodded, and recorded this point, which will be used to test whether the product is qualified later.

He is very confident in the development of "Fat House Happy Water". The researchers of their Academy of Sciences are all the top talents in the interstellar world. If they have no direction, they may go on some crooked paths, but in with such a clear direction, there is nothing in this world that they cannot do!

What's more... His subordinates are also full of desire for food.

But what Ruan Tang mainly wants to make this time is not Coke and Sprite, but beer. Beer is also the favorite of the uncle in the previous life, and there is also a series of fruit beer for women and children, which can be said to be suitable for all ages, and the production method is not as mysterious as cola.

He had already mentioned brewing with the Academy of Sciences before, and the Academy of Sciences had basically researched yeast, and now the only thing missing in making beer was the hops.

After talking about the three methods of happy water, Ruan Tang felt completely refreshed, and whether he could do it or not was the next thing to do. Talking about it in this way was also very enjoyable for him. When they were discussing the method of Happy Water, all the neighbors who were watching had already finished and ate up the dishes on the table.

Calm down now, before Ruan Tang said anything, they also felt embarrassed.

"Mr. Ruan...thank you for your hospitality." They came forward to express their thanks in a murmur, and after confirming it, they asked in a low voice, "Is this food really edible?"

"Haven't you already tried it?"

"That's true..."

Recalling the deliciousness they just ate, they still can't help drooling, and they can imagine how much people will like these new ingredients. The neighbors are a little excited. They can live here because they have certain economic conditions. Many of them have a lot of workers under their hands, and they are already planning the follow-up fishing matters at this moment.