Chapter 50: Reception - (Part 1)

The Rutes starship arrived at around 6:00 the next night from the Blue Star Empire. It is impossible not to attract people's attention to the huge starship covering the sky and the sun, plus the announcement from the government department, all the people of the Blue Star Empire know that there are Rutes people coming to visit.

The people of the empire have a very good impression of the Rutes, because in the long war that lasted for thousands of years, the Rutes have been united with the Empire and fought against the enemy together.

The planet of the Rutes is rich in a rare metal mine, which is not only light in quality, but also extremely strong. It can be made into starships or mechas, and has unique advantages in traveling in the universe, so their planet is often coveted by people. As the saying goes, the enemy of an enemy is a friend. The Imperials have extremely clever minds and are constantly making technological innovations in the manufacture of starships and mechas. Although the Rutes are extremely good at fighting, they are relatively weak in technological innovations, so the two hit it off, the two sides successfully reached a trade cooperation, the Rutes will provide rare metals and combat assistance, while the Blue Star Empire will provide design solutions and technology, achieving a mutually beneficial and win-win goal.

The visit of the Rutes this time is for the blueprint of the latest S-class mecha designed by Xia Mi, the flower of the empire, and both sides attach great importance to this.

The meeting between the leaders of the two countries naturally attracted countless media reports. When the Rutes people visited last time, they showed their love for natural ingredients. I heard that this time they even ordered special dishes. This first reception banquet can be described as extra attention.

After President Gu saw the scene of the Ruters coming out of the starship on the live news page, he immediately said, "The Ruters have arrived, and we are going to start the banquet right away!"

"Yes!" When they heard his order, the following kitchen immediately got busy.

Xue Ning's seventeen dishes had already been prepared, and the intelligent robots placed them one by one in the hall outside for the Ruters to take at will. They prepared a lot of food, and most of them were fast-handed dishes, and there was still time to cook them, so they must be able to meet the needs of the Rute people.

As for Ruan Tang, he first prepared a few cold dishes such as crystal shrimp, bean curd fish roll, cold tofu and cod in sauce. When the visiting group of the Ruters arrives, they can serve them up immediately and let them go first. taste. These dishes are all dishes that appeared at the state banquet in the previous life, and the taste is naturally very good. Whether it is shrimp or fish, they are all meat. Even if the Rute people have strong tastes, they should be willing to eat some. As for the meat dishes that the Rute people love to eat, they are all freshly made hot dishes. The basic preparatory work has been completed, and the soup has been simmered on the pot for a long time. It only needs to be cooked at the end. It takes about five to ten minutes. If they can complete one dish, they will definitely have a good time eating these dishes one by one.

The Rute delegation followed the government officials who came to receive them, walked into the Empire State Building, and took the elevator to the banquet hall on the fifty-fifth floor.

The door of the main banquet hall was opened, and the noise from the outside could already be heard from the back kitchen. Without President Gu telling, Ruan Tang knew that the protagonists of this banquet had arrived.

"Serve the food!"

In the main banquet hall, all four round tables were filled. On the main table were the leader of the Rutes, Gilbert, his four confidants, and the emperor Cheng Ji and Queen Qiu Rui, Marshal He Weiye, Major General He Yunchen, Dean of the Academy of Sciences He Yunyi, Vice President of the Academy of Sciences Bai Che, and this time the protagonist Xia Mi, the other three round tables were other members of the Rute delegation and government officials.