Chapter 94: Audition and Preliminary Competition

Countless culinary enthusiasts and professional chefs who passed the star assessment all participated in the audition. Thousands of participating videos were uploaded to the official website of the Young Chef Competition. Inside, viewers can find the dishes they are interested in in the simple categories on the official website, enter the holographic video to taste their taste, and then vote for the favorite contestants according to their own preferences.

It can be seen that many cooking enthusiasts among the contestants are fans of Ruan Tang, or that the dishes made by Ruan Tang have become a benchmark for imperial cuisine, and many people cook Ruan Tang. Tang cooked the dishes in the live broadcast, but it is precisely because of this that the audience has a comparison, and the taste requirements will be stricter.

The three judges, including Ruan Tang, are also paying attention to the progress of the competition. They also have voting rights, but during the audition stage, their votes are no different from those of ordinary audiences.

Compared with those dishes that imitate himself, Ruan Tang prefers innovative dishes. For example, someone wraps boiled duck meat with thinly sliced ​​cucumbers, makes cucumber rolls, and then serves them with bean paste. Although the method is very simple, But from the appearance, it is very beautiful, and the taste is also unique and novel, so Ruan Tang voted for him. For example, some people use the fish-flavored method to cook several vegetables and octopus together. This is a relatively rare combination, but the taste is surprisingly good.

Soon, two hundred outstanding contestants voted by the audience stood out. In order to ensure the fairness of the voting, several major live broadcast platforms dispatched special personnel to monitor the data throughout the process. Therefore, it can be said that these two hundred contestants were won entirely by virtue of their strength. Chance to qualify.

Before the official start of the preliminary competition, two hundred contestants gathered in Capital Star, and the competition venue was set at a branch of the Chefs Association. The branches of the Chefs Association hold chef assessments on a regular basis, so the venues and hardware facilities are all ready-made. And several major live broadcast platforms also jointly funded and booked a hotel near the branch, which directly solved the problem of accommodation and food for the players during the capital star competition.

The good and comfortable living conditions made the contestants very happy, but they couldn't help but feel a little nervous. After all, they all knew that half of them would be eliminated after the preliminary round. It's not cruel.

In the game, it is not only the individual level that is important, but also the strength of the opponent.

The two hundred contestants looked at each other, then entered the room silently, opened the official website to watch the promotion video, so as to find out the strength level of their opponents.

Those standards are not very good, and I prayed silently in my heart, hoping that the other opponents are all big pigs, either the level is not as good as my own, or the pressure is too great and the performance is abnormal.

The five days of pre-competition preparation time passed by in a flash. No matter whether everyone was fully prepared or not, the preliminary competition was still held as scheduled. Two hundred contestants gathered at the branch venue of the Chefs Association, and the live broadcast platform dispatched hundreds of flight cameras to shoot in all directions. At this time, the subtle differences between the different contestants could already be seen. There are words in the mouth, while others are amazing and extremely confident. The only thing in common is that everyone has light in their eyes.