Chapter 25: Four Seasons Banquet

The so-called Four Seasons Banquet is to use simple dishes to create a feeling of spring, summer, autumn and winter. It was Ruan Tang's previous life when he celebrated his birthday at home to entertain guests at home, and the name is also his own started. At that time, he felt that this kind of sour-sweet dish was very suitable for eating in summer, and now it is suitable to take it out for this assessment.

[Bao Mu couldn't hold on: ahhh, this opening line is so familiar! Give the host a crazy knee!]

Miao Miao likes to eat all the dishes of the anchor: I have been waiting for a long time! The best broadcaster!]

[Listen to the lingering sound: Four Seasons Banquet or something, it sounds very high-end!]

[Gu Tiante: Same as above, although I don't understand what it means, it just feels amazing!]

[Sansheng Shiliye: Hehehe, I have studied the history of the ancient earth, let me give you some popular science. A banquet means a family gathering together, and it means to cook a table full of dishes and enjoy it together. But I only listened to the teacher in class, I didn't expect to be able to see it with my own eyes today, I am really happy!]

[Zi Xi: I also studied the history of the ancient earth, but I only heard about the banquet of the Manchu and Han Dynasties, and never heard of the Feast of Four Seasons?]

Since this is a very formal assessment, it is a different concept from doing a live broadcast on the platform, so although Ruan Tang wears live broadcast glasses, it only plays a role in allowing the audience to see his every move more clearly. He himself cannot see the comments of the audience in the live broadcast room, and this is also to prevent candidates from being affected by the barrage during the assessment.

So Ruan Tang didn't know that the audience had already started a heated discussion around the name of Four Seasons Banquet, but he just started cooking in an orderly manner.

The first thing he wants to do is two cold dishes, one is cold cucumber and the other is potato salad. The recipes of the two cold dishes are very simple, and they are very classic appetizers.

There is no difficulty in cold cucumber salad. You just need to crush the washed cucumber, then stir it with sugar, vinegar and soy sauce garlic. Considering that some people can’t eat spicy food, he only put a little crushed pepper, which tastes slightly Spicy, but definitely not unacceptable. For the sake of appearance, Ruan Tang also added some diced carrots that were very finely chopped, and the green was dotted with some red, which looked very harmonious and refreshing.

Ruan Tang divided the prepared cucumber salad into two parts, and put one part in the fresh-keeping cabinet to be used when setting up a table for the audience to score, and the other part is to be sent to the judges and audience present for the first evaluation.

The audience stood in front of the cooking table, and before they had time to move their chopsticks, they watched Ruan Tang put one of the cold cucumbers into the fresh-keeping cabinet, while the intelligent robot took the rest and headed towards the ancient The chairman and the others are sent to the judges' seats. The audience immediately screamed and hurriedly chased after the cucumber.

The judges' seats are facing the direction of the cooking table, which is within the scope of the live broadcast, so as long as the audience zooms out, they can also taste the food placed on the judges' seats.

However, Ruan Tang's way of cooking a dish in three minutes still made some viewers question it.

[Sweeping monk: Isn't it too perfunctory? Just put some seasonings casually, and treat it as a dish? Why not just give us a cucumber and let us nibble on it ourselves?]