Chapter 52: Reception - (Part 3)

As soon as the boiled fish was on the table, everyone couldn't wait to get started. Although it was the first time for everyone to eat boiled fish and they didn't know how to eat it, they still instinctively started to eat the snow-white fish fillets.

After the delicious and smooth fish fillets were in the mouth, a spicy and delicious taste invaded the mouth. Although the head was sweating from the heat, none of them slowed down. On the contrary, the more they ate, the more they wanted to eat. Especially the Rute people, they have been completely overwhelmed by the superb cooking skills of the imperial chefs. So far, none of the dishes served is not good, although this bright red dish smells a bit too spicy, but for food they have always been fearless.

Fearing that these aliens will not spit out fish bones, the fish fillets in the boiled fish are all taken from the belly of mandarin fish with fewer fish bones. It is fresh and tender, and the taste is very good. Under the fish fillet, Ruan Tang also put side dishes such as bean sprouts, potato sticks and tofu skin. After fully absorbing the taste of the boiled fish, it tasted equally delicious and rich. It was juicy when bitten, almost more attractive than the fish fillet.

The Rute people once again broke their principle of "not liking vegetarian dishes". They love the side dishes of boiled fish no less than fish meat. If He Yunyi didn't stop them, they might even want to eat the dried chili in it up.

[Yinlian Qianqian: Hahaha, didn't the Rute people say they don't like to eat "vegetarian"? They had such a good time eating potato chips!]

[Think of the name and think of the soft floating account: Hey, there are so many new dishes that I haven't made during the live broadcast! I'm super jealous! QAQ]

[Ji Lixin: woooh, seeing how happy they're eating makes me want to eat some too.]

Because boiled fish has a lot of salt, it will be very salty especially after eating it, so Ruan Tang asked the intelligent robot to serve each of them a small bowl of steamed white rice. The rice grains of white rice are plump, exuding a lustrous radiant under the light, and the smell is also fragrant, which is delicious at first sight.

"No, no, no, we don't need to eat rice." The first reaction of the Rute people when they saw the rice was to refuse. The last time they came, the imperial people also served this, but it tasted bland and not good at all. eat.

He Yunchen glanced at them indifferently, picked up the spoon self-consciously, and scooped a large spoonful of boiled fish soup into the rice bowl. The snow-white rice was instantly dyed a faint red, giving off a refreshing aroma. The other imperial people were also unequivocal. They picked up the white rice in front of them, served with spicy and delicious fish fillets and side dishes, and ate it deliciously.

Seeing the imperial people eating without raising their heads, the Rute people looked at each other for a while, and imitated their actions hesitantly, scooped some soup into the rice, and then took a sip.

Ruter:! ! ! ! !

The taste of this rice is completely different from the last time they ate it! The rice grains are fragrant and soft. After adding the boiled fish soup, it is not only delicious, but also relieves the irritation caused by the spicy seasoning. With the addition of fish and side dishes, the taste is so good that it cannot be described in words.

The fish and side dishes in the large bowl the size of a washbasin decreased rapidly at a speed visible to the naked eye. When there were almost only soup and peppers left, the intelligent robot came forward to remove the plate, but it was stopped by the Rutes.