Chapter 98: Quarterfinals- (Part 2)

In addition to fried rice, there are also many people who make fried noodles, but they are also nothing new, so the number of votes they get is not very high.

Zha Panpan used a steamer. She made small buns, but added carrot juice and pea juice to the flour to make red, green and white three-color buns with various fillings. The white buns are stuffed with diced bamboo shoots and meat sauce, marinated with bean paste and a variety of seasonings. The buns are stuffed with tomato and ham sausage, which is sweet and sour, and also has a unique flavor.

The three-color buns use three different fillings, and they are all flexibly applied according to the ingredients in the mystery box. I have to say that she is very creative. Because three kinds of fillings are used, Zha Panpan has to do a lot of preparations, and it takes longer than others, and it is not enough to finish it until the hour is almost up.

But the effect was obviously very good, the audience liked her steamed stuffed buns very much, and her number of votes quickly came from behind.

[Qinghan Lengyou: The beauty's cooking is really delicious. The three kinds of buns have different tastes, spicy, sour, sweet, salty, all of them!]

[Yan Shengyan Shengyan Shengsheng: Delicious and beautiful! The beautiful chef is superb!]

Actually, just like Zha Panpan, there are quite a few people who thought of making pastries with flour, but they just made pancakes or steamed buns filled with meat. It won't go anywhere.

At the end of the game, the final votes were very polarized. The high ones were very high, and the low ones were also very low. Those in the middle were far from the top players, and even the top three votes The total number is higher than the total number of votes received by the bottom 47.

Such a result was beyond the expectation of several judges.

[Yin Xiaoyu: Wow, this is too far away, right? The promotion of the latter is like the taller one among the dwarfs, and it seems that they are not convincing.]

[Leng Ye: In fact, those players at the bottom of the rankings do almost the same things, but some are promoted and some are not. It doesn't feel like it's fair, it's a bit of luck.]

Because the second half of the contestants have the same number of votes as the eliminated ones, if this small group of people is allowed to advance with a slight advantage, I am afraid that some people will not be convinced. Based on the opinions of the audience, the program group discussed with the three judges. In the end, in order to ensure the fairness of the competition, it was decided that the top eleven with the highest number of votes would advance directly, and the others would have another round.

"Today I will teach you how to make a snack called hand-made beef balls. Since it is called hand-made beef balls, as the name implies, they are made by hand. Now I will show you how to make them." Ruan Tang rolled up his sleeves as he spoke. .

Soon, an intelligent robot carried the table to Ruan Tang, and put the cutting board and wooden sticks on it.

[Xiao Qingming: I am the most handsome and I am the best, ouch!]

[ID24730079: Hand-made beef balls, it sounds very delicious!]

Ruan Tang picked up two wooden sticks and began to beat the beef on the cutting board at a constant speed.

"The texture of the meat is particular about the direction of the meat. You need to use two wooden sticks to continuously and evenly beat the beef in the order of first left, then right, and first up, until it becomes a meat paste." Ruan Tang explained while beating .