Chapter 80: Happy Birthday

Coming to He Yunchen's room, Ruan Tang couldn't help sighing the benefits of a big house. Just one bedroom is comparable to the size of his small single apartment. The room is clean and neat black and white the style is quite similar to the personality of the owner of the room. The floor is covered with soft blankets, and it feels very comfortable when walking. There is a soft big bed with a width of at least 2.5 meters in the room. Just looking at it makes people feel very comfortable. I want to lie down on it.

There is also a large induction cabin in the room, which is exactly the same as the one I saw at the military headquarters. It should be the one used by He Yunchen when he logged into the virtual battle system. Wardrobe, bookcase and other furniture are all available, and there is also a separate gravity training room, which contains some exercise equipment.

Ruan Tang finished visiting He Yunchen's room with great interest, and felt that his new house should be more comfortable like this in the future.

"Brother Chen, where is the bathroom? I want to take a bath." Ruan Tang has developed the habit of taking a bath every day.

Ba-bathing...

He Yunchen took a deep breath, pointed to a doorway on the right side of the room with a sullen face: "Here."

"Okay." Ruan Tang took off his coat and strode into the bathroom, "That's right, Brother Chen, can I borrow your towels? I bought some toiletries and a change of clothes online just now, and they should be delivered soon. Brother Chen, please sign for me later."

"Okay..."

The sound of running water soon came from the bathroom, and He Yun Chen continued to take deep breaths, then turned and left the room, and went downstairs to sign for Ruan Tang for the items he just bought.

The speed of Interstellar Express was very fast, and the item was delivered within a few minutes. He Yunchen took the things upstairs, unpacked them, and found a pair of underwear, a light nightgown and a set of travel-sized toiletries inside.

His eyes were uncontrollably glued to the pair of white underwear, he estimated Ruan Tang's size, and when his nose became hot, he immediately shook his head with his hands, forcing himself to look away.

"Brother Chen, I finished bathing, has the express delivery arrived?" Ruan Tang's voice came from the bathroom.

"It's here." He Yunchen pressed his beating heart and answered calmly as much as possible.

"Please pass it to me!" The bathroom door was opened a crack, and a wet arm stretched out from inside. Ruan Tang's skin is extremely white. Under the light, it is as lustrous as fine ceramics. There are still a few drops of water that have not been wiped off, shining like diamonds, meandering from his skin.

He Yunchen suddenly closed his eyes, grabbed his clothes indiscriminately, and stuffed it for him.

The smooth and delicate arm retracted back inside and the bathroom door was once again closed.

After taking a refreshing and relaxing shower, Ruan Tang emerged from the bathroom wearing the thin night robe. It was tied loosely around his waist, exposing his white chest. Because of the hot steam from the shower, his skin appeared to be a beautiful rosy pink. He Yun Chen saw him and couldn't move his eyes away.

"Brother Chen, aren't you going to take a shower?" Ruan Tang asked while wiping his hair with a towel.

"I'm going to take a shower." He Yunchen hurriedly dropped these words and rushed into the bathroom.