Chapter 53: Headhunting

In the back kitchen, Tao An and President Gu are eating their small treat together with Ruan Tang, and Ruan Tang, the roast suckling pig, specially reserved one for himself, and now they stir-fry a vegetarian dish casually, and the three of them served some white rice and eaten with the fragrant roast suckling pig. When the smart robot told them that the guest outside want to meet the main chef, Tao An and President Gu were a little confused. They had never heard of the reception banquet that the guest wanting to meet the chef.

Ruan Tang, on the other hand, was calmer. Although he was not a full-time chef in his previous life, he would occasionally go to the hotel with his parents, knowing that some guests would want to meet the chef in person when they tasted very satisfactory meals to express their gratitude. Thanks and respect.

Unexpectedly, these aliens are quite particular.

"President, Xiao Tao, let's go." Ruan Tang put down his rice bowl and stood up.

"But doesn't the leader of the Rutes want to meet the chef? Isn't it appropriate for us to go out together?" Tao An asked hesitantly.

"The leader of the Rutes should be quite satisfied with the meal. I would like to thank the chef. Today's dishes were not done by me alone. Without the help of President Gu and Xiaotao, I couldn't afford such a large countertop. "Ruan Tang didn't think too much, but made a decision based on his previous life experience. Generally, one cook is definitely not enough for such a large banquet. When thanking the banquet, the chef usually takes several main chefs out together, so Ruan Tang invites President Gu and Tao An to go out with him.

Both President Gu and Tao An felt that what he said was quite reasonable, so they also got up, tidied up their appearance, and walked towards the main banquet hall with Ruan Tang.

Gilbert was taken aback when he saw three people wearing chef uniforms coming out from the kitchen. He thought that the meal was made by the "famous chef" he appointed, but unexpectedly there were three people.

Cheng Ji was also a little surprised when he saw three people coming out, but he quickly realized that he smiled and introduced to Gilbert beside him: "These three are the chefs who made this delicious meal for us today."

In fact, after Cheng Ji heard Gilbert's request just now, he had already realized Gilbert's plan. This was because he fell in love with Ruan Tang's cooking skills and wanted to poach him over! But out of the consideration of the cooperation between the two countries, he couldn't directly refuse, without giving face to the other party. Unexpectedly, three people came out. That would be great. Taking advantage of Gilbert's confusion about the real target, let's him talk first.

"Thank you to the three chefs. Today is the best meal in my life." Gilbert rolled his eyes and asked, "I don't know which chef made the last roast suckling pig hand?"

"It's me." Ruan Tang replied with a smile.  

Gilbert's eyes lit up immediately , and he immediately asked, "Are you the legendary Chef Ruan?"

Ruan Tang felt somewhat uncomfortable. He has never been called a "chef: "You can call me Ruan Tang, I'm not a full-time chef, I'm just a food anchor."

"Okay, Ruan Tang, your cooking skills are really heavenly, I've never eaten such delicious food !" Gilbert praised Ruan Tang without hesitation. In order to show his cultural accomplishment and leave a good impression on the other party, he also specially used a four-character idiom learned from the empire.

—Although it was used wrongly.

Ruan Tang's smile became a little more genuine, and he said with a smile: "I don't deserve such praise." For a chef, receiving such straightforward praise is the most satisfying thing. He didn't expect the Rute people to be so enthusiastic and direct because of this, Ruan Tang's perception of the Rutes became better.