Chapter 24: Jumping Three Levels in a Row-Up [Part 3]

"Are you sure?" The examiner showed hesitation, "The four-star chef assessment is not as simple as you think."

Let alone the four-star chef assessment requires a lot of work. There are 20 kinds of ingredients, and no less than ten dishes must be made. In other words, those who are in charge of the assessment are no longer those from the Chefs Association, but hundreds of billions of people in the empire.

From three-star to four-star is a qualitative leap. The meaning of a four-star chef in the empire is absolutely different. Therefore, in order to ensure absolute fairness and justice, the assessment of a four-star chef will be conducted directly on the official website of the Chefs Association. The live broadcast is judged by all viewers, and only if more than half of the votes are approved, can the assessment be passed. Even if some chefs want to cheat, it is impossible for them to have the financial resources to buy hundreds of billions of viewers.

It is also for this reason that four-star and above chefs are so scarce. After all, it is difficult to get the approval of half of the informants.

"Yeah, there are twenty kinds of ingredients, and there are no less than ten dishes to cook. I don't know how long it will take just to draw up the menu, and I have to submit an application to the association first to promote it. It's already four o'clock now, so you can make preparations." It must be too late, why not go back and prepare for a few more days, and then make an appointment to come for the assessment." The other two examiners also quickly persuaded.

The ingredients for the four-star assessment are no longer random, but prepared by the chefs participating in the assessment. Twenty ingredients and more than ten dishes are almost the size of a banquet table. Just drawing up the menu is not a small task. Projects require a long time to prepare, not to mention cooking and tasting by the audience. How much preparation can Ruan Tang make in just a few hours?

Although the assessment method for four-star chefs is quite special, unlike the unified registration and assessment required for three-star and below three-star chefs, and there is no fixed time requirement, there are also regulations. Once the assessment fails, there must be an interval of more than three months to conduct the assessment again After all, such a live broadcast of the whole network that inspires teachers and people can't be done casually.

In one day, he was directly promoted from a one-star chef to a three-star chef. Just saying this is already shocking enough. They have all tasted the dishes made by Ruan Tang himself, and they are very aware of his strength and potential, and are even more shocked by the other party's outstanding innovation ability. They also believe in President Gu's judgment on Ruan Tang, this young man wants to become the next five-star Chef is almost a sure thing. But it was precisely because of this that they didn't want to see him participate in the assessment hastily because of impulsiveness.

The current audience is not as easy to be fooled as in the past. Many people have tasted various delicacies in live broadcasts and various star-rated restaurants, and their tastes have become more picky and harder to please. In the past few years, there has been almost no precedent for successfully passing the assessment once.

If he encounters a setback in front of the people of the entire empire, it will probably leave a great shadow on this young man, and no one can tell whether he will be completely devastated by then. If this is the case, it is the loss of the empire.

"Give me an hour of preparation time, that's enough." Ruan Tang said with a smile. Although his tone was polite, the confidence and seriousness in his words could not be mistaken.