Chapter 4: Egg Cake and Fish Congee

The next day, after Ruan Tang got up and washed, he used his optical brain to log in to the background of the live broadcast, transferred yesterday's earnings to his account, and then went to the shopping mall to buy some new ingredients .

He has never been a person who treats himself badly. Even if it is breakfast, he doesn't want to settle for it. Anyway, the cooking process can be broadcast live, which can not only fill his stomach, but also use it to make money.

This time he bought fish, chives, ginger, flour, soy sauce, and a bag of sugar, which cost him more than two hundred renminbi at once, but he didn't feel distressed at all, and he would earn it back soon anyway.

He is going to make sashimi porridge and scallion omelette today. The porridge is for himself, and the omelette will be given to the audience as a gift.

The speed of Interstellar Express was still as fast as ever. Ruan Tang checked and found that the ingredients were all fresh, so he put all the ingredients that might be used in a while on the cooking table, then put on the invisible live broadcast glasses and entered the live broadcast room.

"Good morning, everyone. I'm the anchor Ruan Tang. Today I'm going to make sashimi porridge and scallion egg pancakes." Ruan Tang made a simple opening speech as usual, and was about to start cooking. The scene made him stunned.

[Little Transparent Ming: Wow! It's on! It's on! I have been waiting for a long time!]

[Qibao: Although I haven't eaten what the anchor said, I somehow think it's delicious! [Saliva.jpg]]

[Baomu can't hold it: qwq, I would say that I started squatting early in the morning?]

[Jiu Yue: While the boss is going to a meeting, watch the live broadcast secretly for a while]

Ruan Tang subconsciously glanced at the number of people online at the bottom left, there were more than two hundred, and it was still increasing. I was worried that there would be no audience at this time, but I didn't expect that there would be so many people. Did something happen after he fell asleep yesterday?

[I am addicted to eating and broadcasting and can't extricate myself: I came in from the recommended position, won't the anchor make potatoes today?]

Recommended place?

There are a lot of recommendation spots on the homepage of the Jinjiang live broadcasting platform. The different channels at the bottom are mainly ranked by popularity, while the scrolling advertisement column at the top is manually recommended. Ruan Tang remembered that when he logged off yesterday, he seemed to have caught a glimpse of a system message, but he was in a hurry to drink porridge at the time, and thought it was a usual welcome text message, so he didn't care. Now it seems that it may be because he made potatoes yesterday. New ingredients, so the website made a recommendation for his live recording.

Quickly figuring out where this sudden increase in popularity came from, Ruan Tang explained to the questioning audience: "I don't make potatoes today, what I'm going to do is sashimi porridge and scallion egg pancakes." He slightly Turning around, he directed the audience to look at the ingredients on the cooking table, "The main ingredients to be used are fish and eggs."

[Meow doesn't eat fish: Oh my god! fish? Is this stuff really edible...it tastes horrible! Look at my name! I hate fish!]

[Fenghua Xueyue: That's right, the fish is really fishy, ​​and there is a bunch of slimy things inside, it's disgusting. And I heard that a one-star chef was cooking fish at home a few days ago, but got stuck in his throat with a fishbone and was sent to the hospital for emergency treatment.]