Chapter 59: Counterattack

Ruan Tang actually knows that keeping silent at this moment is not a good way, not to mention that there are so many fans who care about him on Weibo and support him. Waiting for his response, Ruan Tang doesn't want to make them cold heart.

But he chose to do so also because of his own worries.

"I'm a little worried about Ruan Yu. I don't know what's going on with him now. I'm here at Capital Star, and I'm beyond my reach. I don't know if Cai Xin has made any arrangements there. If my counterattack angers her, who will she be?" I know what she will do..."

Since the relationship between the original owner and Cai Xin was indifferent, the reason why he continued to remit money to her for so many years must be because of his younger brother Ruan Yu.

If he fights back now, he is afraid that he will startle the snake and make Cai Xin jump over the wall in a hurry, even ignoring Ruan Yu's safety.

Understanding his worry, He Yunyi immediately said: "We have already sent people to your hometown to investigate the situation, and we have also found out the hospital where your brother is. I can send people to the hospital immediately to ensure that nothing happens to him. If you are really worried, you can go there by yourself, with our people taking care of it, nothing will happen."

Ruan Tang frowned and pondered, and finally said: "I still want to go there in person." If possible, he would like to take Ruan Yu over. In terms of medical conditions, Capital Star is definitely much better than their remote galaxy, and Ruan Yu can get better treatment here.

Seeing that he had made up his mind, He Yunchen frowned slightly, and said decisively, "I'll go with you." "

This...isn't that good? Brother Chen is too much trouble for you." Ruan Tang subconsciously wanted to refuse.

"It's nothing to worry about. Anyway, I still have a lot of vacations that are useless, so I will take it for myself." Seeing that he still wanted to say something, He Yunchen added, "The star field where your hometown is located is too far away. Star thieves and cosmic beasts are infested, you are alone, I don't worry."

He Yunchen watched with deep eyes, Ruan Tang couldn't say the words of rejection for some reason, and his ears felt a little hot for some reason, He could only reply in a nasty way: "Then...well okay..."

He Yunyi couldn't help but rolled his eyes, and said quietly: "Then the matter of your return to your hometown is settled like this. If you can collect evidence at that time, you can completely transfer your brother's custody from your mother's." I want to come here with Ah Chen by my side, these things are easy to solve, but what are you going to do about Weibo?"

"Really?" Once you hear that you can take the custody of your younger brother from Cai Xin coming over, Ruan Tang's eyes lit up immediately. Ruan Yu was the person the original owner cared about the most, and he had already decided to take good care of the other party instead of the original owner. If he could get his custody, that would of course be a great thing.

"Of course, you are an adult now, you are Ruan Yu's blood relative, and you have a stable income. As long as you can prove that Cai Xin is an unqualified mother, you can sue to change Ruan Yu's custody rights."

"Great." Then I will listen to Brother He!" Ruan Tang nodded happily, and then replied, "On Weibo, I will first respond to what she said about my unfilial piety. I have proof of amnesia and remittance records, as well as the documents you brought. The recording should be enough."

It didn't take long for the informants to see some movement on Ruan Tang's Weibo.

"@Ruan TangV: [Picture 1] [Picture 2] [Picture 3] [Picture 4] [Picture 5] In fact, after I woke up from the hospital, I lost my memory of the past. I have been trying to find my family, but there are no clues. I also asked Major General He to help investigate my transfer records, because I have always wanted to know where the large sums of money I remitted every month have gone."