Chapter 72: Water Monster Tasting Live- (Part 3)

At this time, the oven made a "ding" sound, and it was the baked lobster with cheese that was put in before.

Ruan Tang quickly put on his gloves, opened the oven, took out the baking tray from inside, and carefully peeled off the tin foil to reveal the baked lobster inside.

The lobster, which looked hideous at first, turned into a beautiful bright red after being cooked, and its body curled up slightly, and the cheese turned into golden cheese under the action of high temperature, and spread on the big red lobster, it looks like they complement each other, very eye-catching.

Ruan Tang peeled away the cheese with chopsticks, exposing the snow-white lobster meat, which exudes a fresh aroma.

"Baked lobster with cheese is edible." He said with a smile, and the audience couldn't help but move their chopsticks immediately. The lobster meat seems to be more acceptable than the spicy crab. Its meat is more crystal clear and very clean. It doesn't look ugly or dirty at all. It's hard to imagine a lobster that was so ugly just now, but the meat inside it is so beautiful.

[Qingyu: delicious, delicious, delicious! These things look ugly, but they taste really good!]

[Qi Qi: That’s right, although the meat called lobster is not as tender as the crab meat, it has a good taste and is especially elastic!]

Baked lobster with cheese tastes very delicious. The lobster meat is baked just right, refreshing and springy. The lobster meat is wrapped in milky cheese.

The next thing to do is not so easy to accept. When the audience saw the huge and ugly purple octopus, they all gasped in fright.

[Ye Lingxue: Oh my god! This thing is too ugly!]

[Xiao Qingming: Oh my god, this one is uglier than the other, it's too eye-catching!]

[Linghu Liru: No no no no... I refuse! The ones just now, at least peel off the shell, the snow-white meat inside is still very beautiful, but this big purple lump is still sticky, how can you eat it?]

[Qi An: That's right! It's okay to be ugly, this is a bit disgusting... Refuse to refuse! Do not eat do not eat!]

Shocked by the ugly appearance of the octopus, the audience expressed their resistance and were unwilling to eat food made from this ugly ingredient. The octopus is not completely dead yet, and a few long tentacles are swaying weakly in the air. I don't know if it was angered by the barrage.

It didn't say anything about being eaten! These people are actually picky!

Although the audience is cheering now, Ruan Tang doesn't care. He can be sure that they will like it after it is made.

——After all, this is not the first time they have "really fragrant".

Because the octopus was too big, Ruan Tang asked He Yunchen to help, cut off an extremely thick tentacle, and cut it into small pieces with a knife.

He boiled a pot of hot water, put in sliced ​​ginger and chopped green onion, and when the water boiled, he put the cut octopus into the water for a quick blanch, then took it out, drained it and put it aside for later use.

Then pick up the oil pan again, pour in cooking oil, add shredded ginger, minced garlic and shredded onion and sauté until fragrant. The familiar fragrance suddenly arouses people's greed. Ruan Tang added the blanched octopus pieces into the pot, then added two tablespoons of bean paste and chili sauce, and quickly stirred them evenly. As the octopus meat is slowly cooked, the sticky and purple meat gradually becomes translucent, a small piece, which looks very cute and fluffy.