Chapter 26: Four Seasons Feast

The fifth dish is the most classic braised pork. Since Ruan Tang is from the south, what he wants to cook is the most authentic southern taste of grandma's braised pork.

Ruan Tang selected moderately fat and thin pork belly and cut it into small cubes. Each piece has three layers of streaky, red and white, and it doesn't look bloody at all. After rinsing the meat with clean water, he put it in boiling water and blanched it twice to get rid of the impurities and meaty smell in the meat.

The pot was placed on the stove again, and when it was hot, Ruan Tang used a small brush to spread a thin layer of oil on the bottom of the pot to prevent it from sticking to the bottom. Put in minced ginger and minced garlic and fry the pan slightly, then stir-fry with the meat over medium heat. Slowly, the fat in the pork belly was stir-fried out, sizzling at the bottom of the pot, and the surface of the meat was also light yellow, and a mellow meat oil smell wafted out.

[Clam clam: Wow, it smells so good!]

[Xun Xi: I have eaten the boiled meat at Rose Restaurant, but it doesn't taste like this meat!]

[Yi'er: Not necessarily? I secretly tasted a piece. It was fragrant, but it had no taste. I felt that it was all onion and garlic, and the rose restaurant was more delicious.]

[Chang Ge should laugh: This is not finished yet, of course it's tasteless!]

At this time, Ruan Tang has set up another pot, boiled half a bowl of water, then put in a spoonful of oil and three spoonfuls of sugar, and boiled slowly at low temperature.

He waited until the caramel color was cooked, and then he put the meat in, and slowly stir-fried evenly, so that the whitish meat was dyed a bright reddish brown.

[Clam clam: Wow, it's even more delicious this time! Is QAQ ready to eat?]

[Little Ginger: Visual inspection is not enough, the host started to add seasoning again_(:з」∠)_]

Ruan Tang poured hot water into the pot, waited until the water was submerged in the meat before stopping, then added sliced ​​ginger and green onions Section, cook at high temperature until there are small bubbles, then add light soy sauce and dark soy sauce, sprinkle a circle of salt lightly, then cover the pot, and simmer at low temperature.

[Bone Capacity: Ahhhhhhh! How come the lid is on, and I haven't had time to eat it yet!]

[Zichu: I guess I have to wait for a while... Hey...]

Ruan Tang didn't know how eager the audience was for the pot of meat. After packing up the braised pork, he immediately started cooking the next dish.

The next thing he is going to do is the ground three delicacies. The main ingredients are potatoes, eggplants and green peppers. Although the ingredients are simple, they can have a very fresh taste when mixed together. In his plan, this dish represents It is spring among the four seasons.

The taste of the sauce is the key to making good ground three delicacies. Ruan Tang first pours light soy sauce and dark soy sauce into a small bowl at a ratio of 1:1, then adds a tablespoon of balsamic vinegar to it, and then adds salt and sugar. Half a spoonful, he chopped some red peppers and minced ginger, quickly stirred them evenly, and then put them aside for later use.

Next, he washed the three ingredients one by one, peeled the potatoes, and then cut all the three ingredients into hob pieces of the same size. The previous few dishes did not have such continuous and quick cutting steps, but now his neat knife skills immediately made those viewers who have not watched his live broadcast praise repeatedly.