Chapter 100: Semi-finals - Part 2

Zha Panpan was the first one to finish stewed pork heart with tomato. She cleverly used the taste of tomato to cover up the fishy smell of pig heart, and at the same time used the sweetness of bell pepper to neutralize it The sour taste of the tomato, and a little thought was put into the presentation. The bell peppers were cut into thin shreds and formed into a circle, which looked like a beautiful flower, and the pork heart stewed with tomato was this flower. The pistil of the flower.

[Liang Yue: Wow, Goddess Panpan is amazing, and the dishes she made are so beautiful!]

[Cold-blooded Youyue: Aww, the taste is also very good! Goddess Panpan will definitely be able to advance smoothly!]

Zha Panpan has also accumulated some popularity because she has been the top three in every competition, and many people recognize her cooking skills.

It's just that this time the judges were not in a hurry to come forward to taste it, because this time they used animal offal as the theme ingredient, and the degree of completion of deodorization is a crucial part of the factor, so they still invited ten as before. Officers with higher physique levels in the bit army and ten audience members with higher physique levels are the special judges. Players must obtain more than half of their votes in order to enter the next round. Otherwise, they will stop at the top 25.

Then other people finished cooking one after another, but people like Shi Mingxu who chose pig intestines or pork belly are still busy. After all, these two ingredients take time to cook thoroughly. In order not to let the taste of the food deteriorate after cooling, and to ensure that the judges can taste the best taste of the food, the contestants put the dishes in fresh-keeping boxes with fresh-keeping functions.

While waiting, Ruan Tang would also pay attention to the barrage, answering the audience's questions from time to time, noticing that someone was talking about the impending triumph of the Imperial Army on the barrage, his heart skipped a beat. He received news yesterday that the joint army of the Empire and Rute had won a complete victory in the war against the Valens and would return to the Empire in a few days.

Does that mean that He Yunchen is coming back?

Ruan Tang hasn't seen He Yunchen for more than a month since he came back from Celt Star. He Yunchen was really busy. The two of them only communicated briefly a few times before hanging up. Although they also saw each other the appearance, but it is just to stop the boiling, but it makes the miss even worse.

Such feelings seem to have gone beyond the boundaries that should exist between friends.

As long as he thinks of the scene of He Yunchen holding his hand firmly and letting himself wait for him to come back that day, his heart will be pounding uncontrollably.

It seems that their relationship has been like this since a long time ago. They are in an unusually intimate state. They have never quarreled, let alone had any conflicts. As long as they need it, the other party will definitely be by his side.

But between friends, how can there be such harmony? Just look at He Yunyi and He Yunchen, they are completely in love and kill each other.

However, if it is not a brother, what is the relationship between him and He Yunchen?

Ruan Tang tightened his fingers, and couldn't help falling into a slight daze.

If...the same-sex factor is removed, they are like this, it's just, it's like—

"Tsk tsk, that contestant is too impatient, the blanching time is too short, the pork loin may not taste very good." President Gu's voice he heard it from his ear, waking him up suddenly.