Chapter 18: Three Eat Eggplants [Part 2]

Chapter 18: Three Eat Eggplants  [Part 2]

Ruan Tang's stir-fry action did not stop at all, allowing the barrage to discuss and guess.

"Fish-flavored eggplant is ready, everyone can try it." Ruan Tang put the fried fish-flavored eggplant into a white porcelain bowl, sprinkled with green onion, and then invited the audience to try it.

The attention of the arguing audience was immediately attracted by the hot fish-flavored eggplant, the sweet and sour aroma was extremely alluring.

[Meow loves meat: Oh my god! Delicious!]

[Baomu can't hold it: upstairs, I think you may have to change your name again... [Laughing and crying. jpg]]

[Liu Yebai: It's delicious, even better than the steamed eggplant at Rose Restaurant!]

Chinese food is all about color, fragrance and taste. Although these interstellar viewers don’t understand this, they can unreservedly receive the triple stimulation and temptation of food in terms of sight, smell and taste. The taste of fried meat dishes is already attractive enough, and the reddish-brown minced meat is spread in the bowl, with strips of eggplant sandwiched in the middle, it only looks soft and tender, and the whole bowl is covered with orange-brown Oily, coupled with the embellishment of green onion, it looks oily but not greasy, colorful but not vulgar. Take a bite and put it in your mouth. The eggplant strips are fried until crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. The still steaming eggplant is incredibly soft. Even if the teeth are slightly numb from the heat, it makes people reluctant to let go. The sweet and sour taste is mouth-watering, especially with the addition of minced meat, which adds a meaty flavor to the eggplant.

[Paji: /(ㄒoㄒ)/~~ I was wrong, the anchor's cooking skills are perfect! Rose restaurant counts!]

[Qinghan Lengyou: Uh, it seems to be delicious... The crystal flower is my deep love for you! ]

At this time, Ruan Tang has already started making fried eggplant boxes.

He first poured the remaining minced meat into a large bowl, added salt, light soy sauce, minced ginger and green onion, and raw powder, and stirred vigorously until the seasoning was fully blended with the minced meat.

Then he took another bowl, poured a little flour, added eggs and pepper, then added a small amount of water, and stirred it into a uniform batter.

Ruan Tang picked up the eggplant that had been sliced, only then did the audience realize that the eggplant slices were actually sticking together.

[Qibao: Hey, it seems that many eggplant slices are not cut well, did the anchor do it on purpose?]

[Xiao Huaming: It must be on purpose, right? The anchor is so powerful, it is impossible to make such a low-level mistake. ]

[ID27791075: Hehe, it's so funny that you brainless fans are still bragging about such an obvious mistake in knifework.]

[Vivian Feng: I'm afraid the upstairs is not a former professional sunspot? This familiar digital ID really makes me want to laugh.]

[The original scenery of my hometown: (づ●─● )づ]

"Everyone should remember that when slicing, one knife should be deep and one knife should be shallow. If it is cut, it will easily fall apart when it is fried in the oil pan. "Speaking, Ruan Tang picked up two sticky eggplants, stuffed the meat filling in the middle, and then wrapped them evenly in the batter.