Chapter 67: The Rain and the Water Monster

After He Yunchen sent Ruan Tang to the hospital, he said to him, "I still need to discuss some details of the prosecution with Zhou Jing. Go up by yourself. I'll wait in the car. You come down and find me when you have to leave."

"Okay, sorry for the inconvenience, Brother Chen." Ruan Tang knew that he did all this for himself, and was very grateful to him in his heart.

After he went upstairs, he found that Ruan Yu had been carried out of the medical cabin by the nurse, and was lying on the soft hospital bed again.

Ruan Yu saw his brother standing at the door, his light brown eyes lit up immediately, and he called out happily, "Brother!"

Ruan Tang couldn't help showing a smile, walked to Ruan Yu's side, stretched out his hands Rubbing his soft hair, "Brother is here, is Xiao Yu hungry?"

"Hungry!" The child nodded vigorously.

Ruan Tang pulled a stool and sat down, opened the lid of the fresh-keeping box, the overbearing smell of meat came out immediately, the nurse next to him who was cleaning the medical cabin stopped moving, swallowed involuntarily, turned his head, stared at the eyes in the fresh-keeping box were frighteningly bright.

"Eat some food first, it's good for your health." Ruan Tang first picked up chopsticks of garlic and rice amaranth for his younger brother. The crisper's insulation effect is very good, and the food is still hot. Ruan Yu obediently opened his mouth and ate it. Very fast, just like a little hamster, very cute.

Ruan Tang couldn't help pinching the child's cheek, and asked in a low voice, "Is it delicious?"

"It's delicious!" Ruan Yu liked the savory taste of the tender amaranth. After swallowing his mouthful, he immediately opened his mouth for more.

Ruan Yu had been relying on nutrient injections to maintain his life before, and his stomach was quite fragile. It was the first time he ate natural food yesterday, so Ruan Tang didn't dare to feed him too much today. He started after two or three mouthfuls of food. Feed him soup. The delicious bone soup is even better than yesterday's chicken soup. Ruan Tang used a small spoon to dig out the marrow from the bone and feed it to Ruan Yu. The crispy and soft radishes were even more delicious than meat, and he was very happy to eat one bite after another.

However, the child's appetite is relatively small, and his stomach bulged after not eating much. Although his mouth still wants to drink, his stomach has already begun to protest.

There was less than half of the soup in the crisper, and Ruan Tang was just about to close the lid when he turned to meet the nurse's wolf-like eyes.

Ruan Tang: "..."

The nurse met Ruan Tang's gaze, and her face suddenly became hot, but her eyes still couldn't move away from the fresh-keeping box. Staring at other people's children's food seems a little too much, but the taste is too tempting, he really can't control himself!

Ruan Tang actually saw his desire for the soup in the crisper, but after all, this is what his younger brother just drank, and the radishes and bones have been eaten clean, leaving only some leftover soup. It doesn't seem very good to give the leftovers to others, right?

The two of them stared at each other for a while, and Ruan Yu said in a soft, childish voice, "Brother Wang, do you want to drink the soup made by brother? The soup made by my brother is delicious!"

"Yes... Can I, can I have a taste?" Nurse Wang swallowed, but still couldn't resist the desire to eat, and asked with her cheeks burning.

"If you don't dislike it..."