Chapter 110: The First Night

Everyone has been busy all afternoon building a temporary residence, and they haven't had time to eat lunch yet, so they are all hungry at this time.

However, apart from Ruan Tang and He Yunchen, only Chen Yuanwu and Gu Yan who got the igniter ate hot food. They made a bonfire, boiled some hot water, caught a rabbit, peeled the furry skin with a light blade, cut it into small pieces, put some salt, green onion and ginger, and cooked a pot of hot broth , barely be regarded as filling the stomach. It's just that the taste is definitely not good. After all, Chen Yuanwu is the first time to come into contact with this kind of animal. He doesn't know the cooking method at all, and there are no side dishes to use, so he can only try it in the simplest way first.

[Piao Piao Piao Piao Piao Piao Piao Piao: Ah, this white fluffy animal! so cute!]

[ID30557334: Such a cute little animal is actually killed and eaten directly, isn't it too cruel QAQ]

[Let yourself fly: learn the history of the earth and come out to popularize science. This cute little thing is called a rabbit. It is said that the head is delicious...]

[Young Master Fu Su Su Su: What? Bunny is so cute, how can you eat it rabbit heads? Too cruel!]

No matter how intense the audience's discussion was, Chen Yuanwu and Gu Yan knew nothing about it anyway. After they finished eating the rabbit meat soup, they were going back to the tree house to sleep.

It will soon be night, and everyone knows that the forest at night is the most dangerous. I don't know how many weird things will emerge in the dark, let alone they have no lighting.

But just as they were about to put out the bonfire, Zha Panpan and Wu Shasha ran over and yelled from a distance: "Keep the fire!"

Chen Yuanwu, Gu Yan:? ? ?

Zha Panpan and Wu Shasha ran up to them and immediately explained their purpose. They knew that Chen Yuanwu and Gu Yan had obtained the lighter and wanted to borrow some kindling. They also brought a few pieces of black bear meat to exchange with them.

Chen Yuanwu and Gu Yan simply asked them to take a few firewood from the bonfire without asking for their meat, since they were already full anyway, and they didn't know what the meat with black bristles was. What, so forget it.

Then the two girls went to Ruan Tang and He Yunchen, wanting to borrow a kitchen knife from Ruan Tang. The light blade is extremely sharp, and it is quite useful for chopping trees or logging, but it is a bit overkill for cutting meat, and the damage of the light blade is relatively large, so it is difficult to finely control it. Cutting vegetables into small pieces is a trivial matter. If they accidentally cut their hands... who knows if this damn program group will provide them with wound medicine.

In short, all life-saving is the most important thing, and safety is the top priority.

When they saw Ruan Tang's earthen stove built with stones and the fire inside, they all showed expressions of surprise and admiration. Sure enough, these two were the most powerful. have it all.

When Ruan Tang saw the meat they brought, he found that it was black bear meat, and they brought several pieces with bear paws inside, probably because bear paws are easier to cut.

Bear's paw is a very rare delicacy. Others may not know how to cook it, but Ruan Tang is different.

Anyway, he had two kitchen knives, and he could just use one of them, so he happily exchanged them with Zha Panpan and the others.